Hope this helps someone

Found these on Facebook thought someone could use them. :blush::blush:

[from Blood Moon Bruja on Instagram]

[original source is undetermined]

12 Likes

Oh very interesting! Thank you for sharing! I can’t say I’ve heard of Moon Salt or using it. Or making that type of witch bottle!

Always nice to see a different use for something or ways to go about it :hugs:

7 Likes

Ohhh these are lovely! I went through a period of time where I was obsessed with salt recipes- maybe it’s time to get back into them! The chant is really beautiful too. Thank you so much for sharing these two recipes, @Winter! :pray: :jar: :salt: :blush:

8 Likes

@Winter How are you lovely :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I think she may be gone @tracyS have to ask moderators? She was in my pms then suddenly stopped replying quite some time ago. At least a month or two ago

6 Likes

All I can say with certainty is that folks come and go and come back through the forum all the time. It’s a very organic space that grows and exists in tandem with the lives of all the wonderful folks who visit. Sometimes life gets busy or other priorities come up that require people to leave permanently or temporarily, but the door remains open! :blush:

Folks who continue their journeys elsewhere, take breaks, or need to step away for a bit are warmly welcome back if and when things align for them again in the future :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much!! Hope all is well with you.

Audra

6 Likes