šŸ”­ Horoscope Readings - A Message for Your Zodiac Sign (Jul 3 - 9)

Iā€™m getting there in my own way I suppose right now :blush: Even if it isnā€™t monetary, Iā€™d say the family connection to the reading is working its way back in a gentler way, but its moving :hugs: So Iā€™ll take it, my son definitely got me out of a tough space the other day. Last night my oldest, hisband, & daughter had fun watching these random movies. So weā€™re coming together. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

It sounds like you are making some warm and cozy memories together as a family :heart: I hope you continue to enjoy the time with your loved ones, Siofra! :blush:

4 Likes

Wow! Pieces here. My boss has had financial problems and has bounced some of my paychecks and others he has given me but told me not to cash them until he says itā€™s ok. Last week I advised I was taking an LOA until he caught up. I deposited one yesterday as I know thatā€™s when a lot of money usually goes into his account. Tomorrow I am going to deposit two more and probably report him to labor board. I have been struggling with this decision. I am moving out of state in two months starting a new job unbeknownst to him.

5 Likes

I donā€™t connect at all with Leo, but since Iā€™m on the cusp I read Virgo and like usual I connect much more with what it says. I am ready to complete the cycle and learn and move on! :leo: :virgo:. I love these!!!

5 Likes

@Cattleya I am so sorry to hear about the troubles with your boss, Cattleya- that is really unfair, you absolutely deserve to be paid for the work you do! I hope you can collect all of the money you earned and that the switch to your new job goes smoothly. So mote it be! :pray::heart:

@jan_TheGreenWitch Nice! :grinning: Iā€™m not a cusp myself, but from hearing from those like you who are, it does sound like itā€™s normal to have traits of either (or both) signs. Iā€™m really happy you enjoyed the reading, Jan- hope you have a blessed weekend! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I thought I knew what the ā€œgiftā€ this week was going to be, but I ended up surprised- it turns out I won a book in a drawing! :astonished: :open_book:

Not what I expected, but hey- Iā€™ll take it! :joy::books:

Hope everyone had a nice week- may it be a good weekend for you! :sparkles:

4 Likes

All the cheers! :clinking_glasses: :raised_hands: :tada:

Oh my, that canā€™t have been an easy decision. Iā€™m proud of you for doing that, though, and making that choice. :people_hugging: Your boss shouldnā€™t be doing that to you, or to anyone at all.

Oh wow, thatā€™s pretty amazing! :clap: I hope itā€™s a good book! :+1: :tada:

3 Likes

@Cattleya oh no! Thatā€™s really unfair & not a good way to treat employees. Iā€™m happy you made that decision though & are able to get the money for your checks :hugs: It shouldnā€™t be a situation of you get the check but canā€™t use it.

@jan_TheGreenWitch Iā€™m happy you connect to the Virgo :virgo: reading! Iā€™m learning a little about that sign as I go, but as a Moon :crescent_moon: sign rather than Sun :sun: Iā€™m not a cusp baby either but itā€™s interesting to hear about the experiences of those who are :hugs:

@BryWisteria thatā€™s awesome you won something! I had related it to the family aspect more than wealth. Then I got the mail :mailbox_with_mail: yesterday & there was a check from a Class Action Lawsuit I have no idea when I opted into, I had a deck come early, & my daughterā€™s replacement charm came in after having put in the warranty claim back in April & it should have been 10 business days. I did have to contact them several times after but it finally arrived! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Good week so far! Iā€™ll take it after all the hurdles! :hugs:

4 Likes

@Susurrus Done the chart, donā€™t understand it yet, but at least I got the chart
This is what Iā€™ve got. A whole load of signs in mine.

Is this normal? :joy:

4 Likes

:laughing: Yes, itā€™s normal. Itā€™s where everything was at your time of birth! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I find birth charts so interesting. Did you go to Cafe Astrology for it? They should have a pdf of the interpretations of each of the signs, planets, aspects, positions & houses for you that you can save & print.

AstroLibrary will give you the chart itself without interpretations, which can be a pain in the toosh. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

From what I can see you also only have 1 retrograde planet & no Cancer :cancer: or Pisces :pisces:! Thatā€™s interesting too!

4 Likes

I followed your link and got this pdf. Now Iā€™m going to try and translate it. Thanks for this :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

is the resource I used

is the book I used to explain the chart

This is not a weekend dive :rofl: there are people who spend lifetimes doing this, but this may help sort some of this out. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thankyou :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

So the retrograde is Taurus I think (had an R next to it) Now :thinking:, I think thatā€™s all I can take in, Iā€™m going to have to figure out what that means to me as a Sagittarius, :joy:, this is like a riddle. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Not Taurus, Saturn, the planet is retrograde :joy::joy::joy:, oh my days, I think my brains in retrograde. This is science! And people say astrology is easy :flushed:

4 Likes

If I move any slower, Iā€™ll be in retrograde :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh wow I def have alot happening this week and big changes. I also have been a a hunt for inner balance. This is spot on with what I am going through and I def want to thank you for reminding me to stay focused on loving and caring for myself. Sometimes I care so much for everyone else I forget myself until I am super unbalanced. :candle::woman_mage::droplet:

5 Likes

@tracyS It is a lot to learn & take inā€¦ I had to read & reread more than once :rofl:

So for an idea, when 1 or more planets are Retrograde in your birth chart, the energies from that planet are more of an inward influence. Internalized energy of the planet that is Rx.

When a planet is retrograde it appears to moving backward or in reverse of its normal motion. So a retrograde planet would also backtrack through the zodiacs signs.

Saturn Rx in your natal chart (without the sign its in) would be internalizing fears but putting on a brave face regardless. Maybe anxious or nervous when having to be in situations that have specific rules, etiquette, order, or standards. (Generalization without going into its sign & house :joy:)

ā†’ Free Astrology Lessons

I took these lessons to help me & they have some printable pages in there about it for reference.

ā†’ Cafe Astrology does have a lot of the information also in beginner friendly terms. I believe you would have to go to the site menu or search but the information is there about signs, houses, planets, aspects, houses, elements. (Again a lot to take in, so take your time)

&

ā†’ :notebook_with_decorative_cover: The Complete Guide to Astrology by Louise Edington For a book club a few of us all read this book on Astrology & it helped understand your birth chart as well. It kind of did a walk through on it with sample reports or you could use your own.

Astroseek & Astro are a little more advanced & can be confusing. They get into Epheremis & Vedic system & some other different things including comets & other planetary bodies. Great information, but makes me cross eyed at times when I look at them :laughing:

You can always go through:

ā†’ Astrology Information :milky_way:

It has just about every post from the forum that has to do with astrology. There are a lot of them from signs, sun, moon, ascendant, inner & outer planets, retrogrades, housesā€¦ all the things. :rofl: It is a lot though, so take your time. :blush:

5 Likes

The week of Jul 3 - 9 has passed, so please visit the Astrology Section to find the new horoscope readings for this week! :star2:

(If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)