🔭 Horoscope Readings - A Message for Your Zodiac Sign (May 22 - 28)

I couldn’t agree more :laughing: :+1: I guess it makes sense that an endless world of space and stars would never run out of things to offer, but I continue to be surprised by new astrological information and ways to read the celestial bodies! Truly, it’s a galaxy out there to explore :grin: :books:

Thank you- I’m so happy you think so, Kasandra! :heart::blush:

7 Likes

I’ve been told, amongst looking at other sites that I’m on the cusp of libra/scorpio…Oct 23.
What are your thoughts as into what Oct 23 means in in the zodiac? I believe i have the traits from both signs.

7 Likes

Hello @ms1

Yes, you are born on the Libra-Scorpio Cusp sometimes called the Cusp of Drama and Criticism!

If you were born on the Libra-Scorpio Cusp, from October 19 to October 26, you are one determined drama queen who can pull people in and spit them out just as fast! You were born on the Cusp of Drama and Criticism, and you have quite the flare for both.

This quote is from Tarot.com Just follow the link to read more! Hope this helps.

With love :heart: always

5 Likes

@ms1 you may feel both even if at different times in your life whether short or long term.

4 Likes

Hi @ms1,

You’ve got awesome answers from Marsha and Siofra about the Libra-Scorpio Cusp :blush: I agree that you may feel a pull from both Libra and Scorpio and will likely display traits of both :libra: :scorpius:

If I can offer up one more bit of advice, to help you get a better sense of the signs most strongly influencing you and how they influence different parts of your life, I would recommend that you continue deeper into astrology. You know your sun sign, so now explore your moon sign! After that, you might dig into your rising/ascendant sign and houses- you are the wonderful and unique result of all of the various influences in your chart, and there is a lot to explore!

A great place to get started is by doing your Birth Chart on Cafe Astrology. It’s free and gives you a lot of info :scroll: :star2:

Good luck and blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

The week of May 22 - 28 has passed. For current horoscopes and more recent astrological information, please visit the Astrology Section of the forum! :star2: