đź”­ Horoscope Readings - A Message for Your Zodiac Sign (May 22 - 28)

:infinite_roots: Welcome to Horoscope Readings! :confetti_ball:

We are launching a brand new feature! Please enjoy a specially-curated message for your Zodiac sign based on current sun/moon positions and divination insights :milky_way:

At the current moment, Horoscope Readings are public- if you wish to comment privately, please head over to the coven-only A Sacred Space. Thank you!

Merry meet!

Would you like some advice for the week ahead? Is there anything you should be aware of, or perhaps something exciting for you to look forward to? :eyes:

Zodiac Horoscope Messages Spells8

~ Welcome to Horoscope Readings! ~

These readings - designed to be used as general advice, warnings, and/or encouragement, as decided by the divine - are provided with the hope of helping you get a peek at the coming days and prepare for your week ahead :crystal_ball:

When creating each specialized horoscope, the following details are examined:

1. :scroll: The general qualities of each of the Zodiac sun signs
  2. :sun: The current position of the sun in the Zodiac cycle
  3. :full_moon: The current position of the moon in the Zodiac cycle
  4. :crescent_moon: The current moon phase
  5. :sparkles: Any advice from the divine (delivered through a tarot card for your sign)

Before we begin, take a moment to find and learn about your sun sign if you aren’t already familiar with it :star2:

Find My Sun Sign

Click here to find your sun sign

Your sun sign is the Zodiac sign that the sun was in at the time of your birth. In order to figure out your sun sign, all you need to know is your birthday! :birthday:

Find your birthday in the list below. For more information about the general qualities and traits associated with each Zodiac, click on the link (the blue text).

THE TWELVE SIGNS OF THE WESTERN ZODIAC

• Aries : March 21 – April 19
  • Taurus : April 20 – May 20
  • Gemini : May 21 – June 20
  • Cancer : June 21 – July 22
  • Leo : July 23 – August 22
  • Virgo : August 23 – September 22
  • Libra : September 23 – October 22
  • Scorpio : October 23 – November 21
  • Sagittarius : November 22 – December 21
  • Capricorn : December 22 – January 19
  • Aquarius : January 20 – February 18
  • Pisces : February 19 – March 20

For those on the cusp (aka those born at the very beginning or tail end of a Zodiac sign month), you may find that you feel closer to one of (or both of) the Zodiac signs on either side of your birthday. Feel free to look at the readings for both and choose whichever resonates with you most.

~ Horscope Readings ~

For the week of May 22 - May 28

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Sun in : Gemini
Moon in : Cancer, Leo, Virgo
Moon phases : Waxing Crescent, First Quarter, Waxing Gibbous

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Select your sun sign to receive your horoscope

Aries

:aries: Aries

Your drive and passion, while often wonderful attributes, have run you straight into a wall this week, Aries. With no sun or moon in your sign, you may be finding it hard to shine as brightly and brilliantly as you usually do. In this moment of darkness, you may find yourself more susceptible to the words of others- things that usually fly past you are sticking, leaving you feeling doubtful. Know that this is just a phase, Aries- try to turn away from the gossip and avoid those who would rather deal in secrets. If you can clear your head and handle things openly and honestly, you’ll be able to overcome this blockage.

Tarot Card : Page of Swords, Reversed

Taurus

:taurus: Taurus

As the sun departs from your sign to enter the realm of your neighbor Gemini, it leaves you fully charged with divine potential. Look around, Taurus- take in yourself and how your abilities have grown. Look at all the wonderful things you have in your life. Whatever you set your sights on- you have all the tools you need in order to succeed. If there is something you wish to manifest, go ahead and begin to put the pieces into place. You may find that achieving your desires is easier than you imagined it would be.

Tarot Card : The Magician

Gemini

:gemini: Gemini

Be on your toes, Gemini- there’s a big change coming your way this week! The mindset that you have fallen into is about to shift as you go through a key transformation. The sun is in your sign this week, giving you the blessing of its light and strength- so although there’s always doubt when faced with the new unknown, rest assured that you have blessings on your side. As things begin shift, trust in your own abilities and don’t be afraid to reach out to those you trust for added support and advice. Although there may be some chaos in the process, this change is ultimately a step forward in the right direction on your life’s journey.

Tarot Card : The Tower

Cancer

:cancer: Cancer

You are a high tide of potential this week, Cancer, as your ruling planet the moon comes to visit in your sign from Monday to Wednesday. You will feel her energy as she gives you a strong boost to your natural intuitive skills and you’ll find that you feel at home within yourself. Don’t be surprised if feelings of kindness and compassion push you to reach out and help others- this week, with the moon entering the balance First Quarter Moon phase, loving acts of generosity are likely to be reciprocated in turn.

Tarot Card : King of Cups

Leo

:leo: Leo

You’re a bright and beautiful soul, Leo, but there’s something that’s stopping you from shining to your full potential. This week, you may feel like you are perpetually in your own way- unmotivated, bored, and not challenged in the ways that help you to be your best self. Your ruling planet is the sun, but this week you must cater to the moon- she will be in your sign from Wednesday to late Friday this week, making any emotions you are feeling seem all the more intense. Rather than wallow in sad or heavy feelings, find something- even just one thing- that sparks joy for you and pursue it. Doing so will help pull you out of your slump and back into the spotlight of happiness.

Tarot Card : Knight of Petnacles, Reversed

Virgo

:virgo: Virgo

Things have been busy for you lately, Virgo, and the high energy is likely to continue- so in order to avoid burnout, it’s time to hit pause for a moment. You’ve been so focused on everything going on around you, have you taken enough time for yourself and your own needs? This weekend, the moon will come to rest in your sign, Virgo, where it will blossom into the First Quarter Moon. This will be a time of balanced dark and light, and an opportunity for you to find your own inner harmony. You spend a lot of time caring for others- now switch perspective and take care of yourself, in the same way you take good care of those around you.

Tarot Card : The Hanged Man

Libra

:libra: Libra

In the coming days, expect a choice to open up to you, Libra. It is a choice involving others, and they will look to you for your opinion. While individual voices may try to sway you one way or another, the First Quarter Moon this week reminds you to choose balance. You have a natural talent to see through the eyes of others that will help you find the middle path forward. If you are able to maintain a harmonious balance, your relationships are sure to strengthen.

Tarot Card : The Lovers

Scorpio

:scorpius: Scorpio

A door has opened for you, Scorpio, and you’ll find a window of opportunity this week. Is there something you have been waiting to take action on? If so, with the steadily Waxing Moon to guide you, the signs point to stepping on the gas and moving full steam ahead. If you have travel planned, it looks to be swift and successful.

Tarot Card : Eight of Wands

Sagittarius

:sagittarius: Sagittarius

Proceed carefully this week, Sagittarius, as all of the responsibilities you bear will seem heavy- perhaps you have taken on too much too soon. With the sun currently in Gemini, the Zodiac sign opposite of you in the cycle, your fire that usually burns so brightly is going to be hard to maintain, and you may struggle to stay on top of everything over the coming days. Don’t get caught up in the moment, though, and keep an eye on the horizon- any struggles you face this week mark the end of a cycle. There are brighter days ahead.

Tarot Card : Ten of Swords

Capricorn

:capricorn: Capricorn

This week is looking pretty bright for you, Capricorn- what ambitions or goals do you have in mind this week? Whatever you have on your schedule, walk towards your responsibilities and plans with your head held high. You may feel some worries or fears- the moon will settle into emotional Cancer, the sign exactly opposite of yours in the Zodiac cycle from Monday to Wednesday this week- but if you can overcome any feelings of doubt, the path ahead is looking like a bright one for you.

Tarot Card : King of Wands

Aquarius

:aquarius: Aquarius

There’s a sense of heaviness this week- a darkness in your mind and the sensation of loss, although you may not be able to pinpoint an immediate reason for why. From Wednesday to Friday, the moon will be in Leo, the sign exactly opposite of where you sit in the Zodiac cycle, adding to this sense of darkness and emptiness. Although it may be difficult, if you can try to step out of your thoughts and be present with the people around you, you should be able to find your light again.

Tarot Card : The Sun, Reversed

Pisces

:pisces: Pisces

This weekend the moon will be in Virgo, the sign exactly opposite of yours in the Zodiac cycle, and you’ll feel it’s distance- your usually-strong intuitive powers may be feeling dry and drained over the coming days. A lack of motivation and energy means it will be difficult to move forward with tasks, especially with any creative or emotional endeavors. Avoid pushing forward with things unnecessarily and take whatever time you need to rest.

Tarot Card : Two of Wands, Reversed

Interested in Astrology? Check out the Astrology Master Post for a vast collection of resources for your studies! :star:

:exclamation: The Horoscope Readings are currently being run as a test for a potential weekly feature- we would love to hear your feedback on this first edition!

If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback about your horoscope, please feel free to share it in the comments. Thank you! :pray:

Whatever the divine has in store for you over the coming days- wishing you a blessed week!

Love & Light
:star2:

20 Likes

Oh, thank you for this @BryWisteria! There is something that I have been wanting to do & actually started working on it today, sort of in review form really :laughing: I’m looking to get back to my studies for becoming a certified tarot advisor & working on my readings again :hugs: I’m even more excited now! I had just finished reviewing all that I have learned in my past courses today & told a family member that I’m going to start working on daily self readings & practicing readings for others that I know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Thanks so much, @BryWisteria

I read my Sun Sign, which seems to fit… then, I decided to read my Moon and Ascendant Sign (My Moon is in the 1st House conjunct the Ascendant) and it was perfect! I’m so glad you are doing this, I love astrology.

Love :heart: always

Update: I forgot to mention that I enjoy seeing a tarot card under the forecast for each sign.

11 Likes

I love horoscope readings, please keep this feature, it’s very insightful and more accurate than my local newspaper version. The tarot addition is nice. :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

This is fantastic! Spells8 continues to grow with the needs of the coven and it’s great to be a part of it :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Doe s June 25 count as the cusp of Gemi and Cancer? Or is the cusp only for the first or last day of a sign?

9 Likes

Hi @ann6 :wave: The cusp for Gemini :gemini: / Cancer :cancer: dates would be: June 17 - June 23, the Cusp is the time that the Sun :sun: starts moving & progresses from 1 sign to the next. It starts journeying near the end of its zodiac cycle. June 25 would be after that cusp & the sun has already journeyed fully into the sign of Cancer :cancer: Cancers is a Cardinal Water :water_element: (Feminine) sign that is ruled by the Moon :full_moon: & the 4th House (Home & Family in general forms) :hugs:

I hope that helps! If you have any more questions feel free to ask :blush:

8 Likes

Whoa! This is neat! Thank you so much!

8 Likes

I like it and think it would be a great addition. I read my sun sign and rising and they coinside.
Thank you.

9 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria. I love this!

8 Likes

I like being able to come to one app. To receive all the information I am seeking. I hope these readings will continue! It sounds like I am going to have a lazy week ahead of me! Hopefully I will still get some things accomplished! :tropical_fish:

9 Likes

The sun in my moon sign, and the moon in my sun sign… :thinking: :joy: Feels kinda significant! :smile_cat: With Cancer Sun, Leo cusp, it feels like I’m a child of the Moon and the Sun either way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crescent_moon: :sun:

Looking at my signs together I’m getting a message that resonates strongly :blush: :revolving_hearts: I’ve been feeling kinda slow and unfocused this week, with hardly any motivation and feelings all over the place… I’m definitely going to benefit from continuing my regular meditation practice, diving past the surface emotions, feeling what’s bubbling under. The Moon is going to help me there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll be on lookout for opportunities to share my love, to get excited about something, and for any big steps on my path I might be afraid to take.

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Love this! Mine seemed pretty spot on this week! I’ll definitely be keeping it in mind as I go about this crazy, high emotions week! (2.5 days until the kids are on summer break! About a week more for me!!)

8 Likes

Ohh yes, I’m hoping so! :crossed_fingers: I’ve got a thing in the works and I’m trying to make sure I do everything right to make it happen! :clap:

I took inspiration from @marsha and read each one for my big three – they all seem to fit so well together with what’s going on right now! I know this was just for sun signs but I think you may have been digging into something else, too, without knowing it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

You’ve got this, Siofra- I’m cheering for you as you jump back into your studies! :heart: :raised_hands: :blush:

Yay! I love astrology too, and while I feel that I still have a lot of work to do (astrology is so vast! Always so much to explore :laughing:), I was getting a strong feeling that it was time to jump back into sun sign readings, which I used to do a few years ago. I’m really happy you enjoyed the readings (and also that they resonated with your sun, moon, and ascendant signs!) :grinning: :pray:

Lots of love to you too, Marsha- blessed be! :heart::blush:

That is a huge compliment, Tracy- thank you so much! :heart: I am so happy that you liked the readings! :blush:

It’s great to have you here, Wysteria! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much for your kind words! :two_hearts:

The wonderful Siofra has you covered with a great answer about the cusp! If I can add one little note, it would be that if you relate more with another sign (not your sun sign) even if you aren’t on the cusp, that’s totally fine. Everyone is a mix of many, many traits on their natal chart :bar_chart:

For a long time, I did not relate at all with my Moon sign, and no moon sign readings resonated with me. It wasn’t until fairly recently (probably through the help of shadow work!) that I came to know more about that side of me and related more with my Moon sign (Taurus).

This is to say- if you find that you resonate more with your Moon sign or your ascendant, for example, feel free to use that sign as your “main” sign for horoscope readings! :star2:

Blessed be :sparkles:

It’s my pleasure, Amethyst! :heart: :hugs:

Thank you so much for your feedback, Ancient Queen- I’m so happy you liked it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yay! That’s a success in my book- I’m so happy you enjoyed it, Ostara! :heart:

Sometimes getting some needed rest is an accomplishment in and of itself! :grin:

Whatever the week has in store for you, Cattleya, I hope it is a lovely one! Blessed be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Considering it’s all happening in tandem with the First Quarter Moon, it could mean you’re very well-balanced this week, Celestia! :first_quarter_moon: :balance_scale: :grinning:

I’m wishing you all the best with your continued meditation- may the Moon watch over and bless you as you go. Have a lovely week! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You’re so close now, Ailey- hang in there my friend! Summer vacation is right around the corner for you, you’ve got this! :raised_hands: :two_hearts: :tada:

I’m really happy to hear the reading resonated with you! Hope you have a great week :blush:

Hahaha perhaps it was the will of the stars! It’s exciting to think about- thank you, Megan! :grin: :heart:

Wishing you all the best with your w.i.p- may all the pieces fall into place and that it is a big success for you, so mote it be! :pray: :heartpulse:

8 Likes

@BryWisteria this is great! Thank you. I too like the tarot card addition to the reading.

Cancer is ruled by the Moon :full_moon: & the 4th House (Home &

@Susurrus what other house is Aries ruled by?

7 Likes

Thank you love, you too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Balance sounds lovely, exactly what my restless mind and heart needs right now :smiling_face: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

@BryWisteria I had a hard time when I first did my birth chart figuring out if or where in myself I related to my Ascendant :arrow_up: & Moon :crescent_moon: signs too. Its only been over the last couple of years that I really started connecting to them… which also was from A LOT of shadow work & other self work in that time. Totally worth it though!!! :blush: Astrology is so encompassing, I absolutely love :heart: it, but keeping everything straight & their connections can be tough & sometimes confusing… then inevitably I wind up finding something new to learn about too. :laughing:

Hi @Phoenix_Rose! Aries is ruled by the 1st House & is a Cardinal Fire :fire_element: sign so more outgoing & creative. Your outward personality are affected very strongly by the planets in the 1st House & how you express yourself to others. The ruling planet is Mars which is also an outward activity planet & its more about how your personality will assert itself & activities that will boost your physical energies. :hugs:

(My husband is an Aries :aries: sun :sun: & my middle child is an Aries moon :full_moon: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

7 Likes

Thanks!

My moon and sun are both Aries- I just looked up my chart.

I am going to look up the chard’s for my two boys.

7 Likes

Great new feature! I have a horoscope app on my phone, but I’d love to come here to see what this site has to say for Virgos! :virgo:

6 Likes