How does your diety speak with you?

Awww, that’s a really sweet story! :face_holding_back_tears: :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

I work with Brighid & the Morrigan regularly as well as the Tuatha de Danaan when its called for (normally, admittedly my deity work has been less than minimal… due to some serious life circumstances & unfortunate patterns)

I am (very slowly) changing the patterns back to my normal routine or what will be normal now :rofl:

Enough rambling :joy:

Brighid reaches out to me in various ways. Usually not always the same but in a way, I definitely its her. So… for example… the I was re-reading a book I have about Brighid by Courtney Weber. I had to go to the ER & brought the book with me. My nurse immediately commented on the book & started asking me questions about it. I also needed to have a test done, but the reason for me being there it was distressing. The nurse actually basically did a guided relaxation meditation type exercise so they could do the test. Which… I’ve never met a nurse that has ever done that or had an entire conversation with me about the book, Brighid, & herbs, plants, & poliinators.

I had to return to the ER 2 days later & brought the book again. Totally different nurse. She also started a whole conversation with me not only about the book, but about Brighid herself from before Christianity wrote Her stories through being transformed into Christianity. All kinds things, her history, stories, connections, ALL the things.

That wasn’t first time she had let me know that she was with me, but definitely the first time it was in a no type of a question way… Brighid was with me.

The Morrigan, is more direct but in a different way. She definitely lets me know that she not only wants my attention & needs me to pay attention… that its important & necessary. She does get very… not impatient but more I’m not messing around I need you to pay attention & do this thing. Or that hey I’m paying attention, you’re fine, things are doing what they need to do. I also absolutely know its her.

The most recent example of that would be… my daughter was in her first sailing regatta. We were at the yacht club during that week & on the back deck. Off the long dock where the smaller boats are that members yse to get to their boats out on the moorings, is a square floating dock. The sailors use it mostly, but after sailing or yacht club events the older kids go from the main dock connected to the club & swim to this floating dock & dive off & whatever. So we’re getting ready for this regatta & people are arriving for the initial meeting & getting ready to transport the boats to another yacht club. The sailors are doing their thing… getting the gear, putting the boats on the trailers. I walk out to the deck… & hear a crow. My first thought was… why is there any crow in the bay of a yacht club that is literally a part of the Atlantic. I look out. Theres a large crow on the floating dock. Caws 3 times, stretches out its wings looks at me, & turns to sit on the dock. It didnt leave the dock until we were getting ready to head to the next yacht club & flew over me to the front landed 6 feet away from my car cawed & then flew over the trees as I pulled out of the parking lot with a carpool of sailors.

Those are the 2 most more than obvious times I’ve kniw at least one of them was with me & had the overwhelming feeling that things were more than okay & going to turn out as they should.

Sorry for rambling, side quests, & any word salad :green_salad: :joy:

7 Likes

That’s so Wonderful, it left me teary. :face_holding_back_tears:
I hope it is the same with me and my Diety.

Do you think the craw delivered a specific message?

7 Likes

Aphrodite usually shows her presence through the flame of the candle in her altar when I am home, and sometimes i believe my cat senses her for either he stares at her altar :rofl: in the begining he was jumping on it trying to figure out what was going on, now he just sstare swings his tail gives a friendly mew and goes on his merry way :rofl:

When I am outside and thinking about her or matter I talked about with her she either sends me pigeons right in front of me giving me the bombastic sideye or pigeons feather right at the moment i start thinkig about it and literally right in front of my step. And when this happens ther is always a progress with the matter. All these feathers I collect I put them on her altar.

10 Likes

Hi @EvaCVM, um so at the time it happened which was about 2 weeks ago :thinking: I had a whirlwind of “stuff” happening concerning my daughter, the yacht club, & myself. So… I was kind of… (honestly not sure how to explain this… so please bear with me as I may use a terrible description :laughing:) feeling… lost, misplaced… unsure about things. So when the sailors had moved from the deck & I turned to look out over the water… When I heard & saw the crow :raven: it was an overwhelming feeling of Everything is okay & in right order in that moment.

Along with that… craziness happening (nicest way of putting it) that landed me at the yacht club for all of this regatta stuff I knew nothing about until 2 maybe 3 days before I had also been feeling very… I haven’t done anything with my deities or anything related to anything except… getting through this situation & making sure my daughter was signed up, had the things she needed, where she needed to be, & doing the things she needed to do in regard to the regatta. Prior to this time… I had very little to do with the yacht club or sailing :sailboat: … that all ties into the craziness :crazy_face: because along with finding out about the regatta… I also found out A WHOLE BUNCH OF STUFF that through All of my daughter’s years of sailing… we were led to believe… was also… not true? right? So those days were a whirlwind :tornado: of almost shock & awe then… the misplaced, lost, unsure, & etc…

So it was a very overwhelming… You’re okay, everything is going the way it should, things are going to be fine types of things & I’m here… both of you are doing great & I was much more at ease. Living literally on an island (Cape Cod is an island off Massachusetts, the only ways on or off are 2 bridges that go to the mainland, a boat :ferry:, or plane :small_airplane: helicopter :helicopter:) but being at the club which is set basically on the Atlantic’s :ocean: edge in a bay/inlet… not a place that the crows hang out or are around normally. Other birds yes, not Corvids though. Especially not a floating dock away from the shore. (Now I’m on a mission to see if I can find a picture :laughing:) Words & I are sometimes not friends :joy:

7 Likes

I’m back… I knew I had taken a picture because it just isn’t a normal thing around here for them to be in those kinds of places.

I had zoomed in a little bit because honestly I was like… "Huh, that is NOT normal. & then sent it to my cousin who knew about well, all the things & was like… “So there’s this crow & I know this is my immediate feeling, reaction… but also… how many Crows do yiu know of that just randomly show up & hang out on a floating dock in the ocean off a yacht club :thinking:

She basically said what I felt & thought with the added… “Um… none. None actually.” :rofl:

Those first 3 boats are tied to each other away from the dock that goes from the club out to the water.

The little dock to the left is a part of another “floating” type of dock in case there’s another boat unloading at the main dock. Past that is the floating dock & basically where the yacht club members boats are on their moorings.

8 Likes

I love that photo :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Life can be so surreal sometimes. At least it’ll make for some interesting stories, even if it’s not so fun when it happens. I’m glad your Goddesses have been there to support you. Sending you lots of love :hugs: :heart:

7 Likes

Aww, that’s so sweet - thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I think everyone’s stories and experiences are unique in their own way. I hope more people will share their connections and interactions with their Dieties in this post, for new Witches to know what to expect and mainly to believe :sparkles: :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

Here’s a nice link to a similar discussion
Flickering lights
There’s a post from @jan_TheGreenWitch which shows how we can identify that it’s definitely a spiritual communication. The book is good and is on my wishlist (with a thousand others, oh my days I need to live forever to read all these books :rofl::person_facepalming:). But you may like it.
Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I draw a card from the Auset Oracle every morning. The past 2 weeks, i have selected the Osiris card 7 times! That is after shuffling the cards and choosing randomly. Recently, when shufflying a number has been coming to my head. I have then counted out the card to match that number ie. If it was 17 then i cou ted the 17th card from the top. This has led to Osiris being chosen so many times. I have defi itely taken this as a sign from him, especially since the card conveys messages from passed loved ones. This is so apt seen as i have been asking for signs that my recently passed brother is safe and happy. I have just chosen a card for the coven. Today its not Osiris but his son Horus. I will post its meaning soon.

Blessed be

Alan

10 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity That’s amazing. He’s definitely talking to you there. Looking forward to seeing your card for the coven. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I think The Goddess Mother Nature has sent me a huge sign in my house plants.
They’ve been ticking along for four years since I got them but this year they’ve grown amazingly.
My anthurium had one flower when I got it, then it died and I’ve had nothing. This year they’ve really come back - I’m on my fourth flower so far!!! I had to introduce sticks to my rubber plant and cheese plant as they got so big they were falling over.

11 Likes

@tracyS thank you :smiling_face: I really like taking photos over the ocean whether in a bay or inlet or otherwise. They are some of my favorites.

@CelestiaMoon it has been a ride & I actually came across a picture from I believe it was her first or second year. Then I’m like… oh my… it’s been longer than I originally thought. But the stories are always wonderful!

@Cosmic_Curiosity that’s wonderful! I haven’t pulled any cards in so long :frowning_face: I love that he is connecting with you that way :revolving_hearts:

@Jacky that is wonderful to hear too! I’ve had something similar with plants in my front yard this year. They did okay the 2 years prior… but 2 of them really decided to do their thing & then the last was like, “Hey! I’ll participate this year too! :hibiscus: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@EvaCVM those are the 2 really most prominent for me since June. Normally :thinking: or other times I’ve connected with them through meditation :woman_in_lotus_position:, oracle, tarot, rituals… I have created an :hindu_temple: Inner Temple, that kind of was under construction for a little while… Now, though, I do have 2… One is for Brighid & one is for the Morrigan. Sometimes I know which one I would like to use or who I would like to meet with, but there are other times that I figure it out once I’ve started… Those are used to meet with my deities & each of them has very different places :thinking: I tend to have other things happen when I know it’s outside of the mundane & definitely one or both of them reaching out to me for some reason or another.

10 Likes

Selene and Coventina will leave items that are related to them. Selene I find is silver things, horse related, or even just the randome moon stuff that I come across that I fall in love with. Coventina coins, blue items that suddenly come into my ‘radar’ (ex: my blue cauldron. I wanted a pink one, but suddenly it was sold out when I finally bought it. Find out that after the fact that cauldrons and blue are associated wtih Coventina)

Still learning their signs so there could be more that I’ve just missed

10 Likes

Dragons love to communicate through symbols, but since symbols tend to fly over my head when I’m not actively looking for them, they tend to communicate with me through impressions— feelings or thoughts that I can sense are coming from an outside source. When I do card readings, I feel itchy when I touch the card I’m supposed to draw.

10 Likes

Oh my goodness! I’ve pulled cards repeatedly before, but never seven days in a row. That’s definitely a message meant for you!

Ohh, that’s really awesome! It’s so cool to see plants go from “meh” growth to blooming quickly like that. I’m sure Mother Nature meant for you to have that message.

9 Likes

I have had a few signs that I think is Brighid trying to communicate. Mostly they have to do with fire -candles that won’t snuff, etc. Lately, I have had extreme hot flashes every time I am working with Her. I realize that a lady of my age has those, and I do, but it has now become a pattern! :snowflake:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.