How To Create A Salt Jar Spell

Salt Jar! Ooh so pretty…and smells so good!

:laughing:Always about the smells with me… :nose:

And of course, for time sake in these videos…I don’t DO all the “energy” work that I do when I am doing these for REAL.

So when I pick up each herb/plant/spice I typically hold it for a moment and think about what it represents and what its purpose is for.

I thank the herb for its aid and guidance.

These plants are sacred and should be treated as such.

I used:
Salt
Sandalwood
Cedar-tip
Lavender
Calendula
Amethyst
Clear Quart
Petition (piece of paper)

12 Likes

HELP! I am gonna soon runn out of JARS! NOT! Another good one to do… @SilverBear

4 Likes

LOL! Sorry. I get into this creative modes and just have to run with it!

4 Likes

I bet it smells amazing!! Visually very pleasing too. You are fab!

4 Likes

Smells soooooo good. lol. Thank you for watching! <3

2 Likes

It looks so pretty :grinning:!
I really have to buy more small jars for things like this. Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Thank you! I get them on amazon…you can buy a bunch for super cheap! :smiley:

3 Likes

I have a bunch of the little ones, all kinds of other jars and bottle, I was just kidding. I went on a spree in December to all the thrift shops and bought bottles galore!

1 Like

HAHA…my husband said, “How many bottles does one woman need?” I replied, “all of them honey, all of them!” LOL

2 Likes

My attitude exactly!! I buy bottles all the time, then look for corks, and if their are crystals around, I can’t keep my hands off those either!

2 Likes

Very Beautiful, I really enjoyed themvideo.

3 Likes

@linda thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it!

2 Likes

Kinda get the impression that theres no right or wrong way to create spells as the magic is within you, the tools and ingredients are instruments to channel or absorb the magic your charge them with?

5 Likes

You got it! Although, I am a firm believer that certain things like herbs, moon phases, etc strengthen or raise my energetic vibe. So I like to incorporate those things in my spellwork when I can.

5 Likes

Absolutely, @andrew1! The tools like herbs, moon phases, colors, etc. can be used as conduits for your own energy or - if you have an animistic worldview as I do - they help lend you energy from themselves for your work.

4 Likes

I love your energy! I had a smile the entire time I was watching. So glad to watch a video with the same beliefs I have. I am a firm believer in use what you have. Thank you and Blessed Be!

3 Likes