How to Keep Your Candles in the Holders Straight

I don’t know how many times, I would just drip some wax in the candle holder to keep them up straight just to see them again leaning. I ran across this, in a Jewish site on Amazon…

4 Likes

That’s funny lol I’ve always just dripped a bit of wax, too. If I really wanted to make it stick I would use hot glue from a hot glue gun but :woman_shrugging: the wax was easier

3 Likes

LOL hot glue, does it come off easily? this stuff just washes right off the candle holder

2 Likes

It normally does. It just picks right off lol the only problem with using hot glue is it can get stringy when you use it.

2 Likes

I always drip a little bit in the holder as well! I never knew there was such a thing as candle adhesive! Thank you for sharing! I will definitely look into this for future use!

1 Like

Talk about timing! I was just looking at this online!!! I also use that blue sticky stuff you can put posters up on walls with no holes~a little dab of that and the candle sticks!!

2 Likes

Oh that’s a great idea too! I was thinking of double stick tape too, but I think I am going to look for some of this and see what I come up with & how it works.

2 Likes

I have even used those Velcro stays from the dollar store~the one backing is adhesive and the other part Velcro’s to that part and voila! But then you can’t really do anything with the end bit of candle if that’s your thing

3 Likes