How to pick your witch name

I ended up coming across mine by accident actually i dont know one of my friends in highschool said how im so strong willed and stand up for what I believe in and have once or twice put myself in harms way for the sake of those i love, that im just like nikita a star character in a series called Nikita we loved and i said it in my head a few times and it just felt right.

5 Likes

I like to tell that my name (Celestia, which is my second name) called to me and it felt so right, it’s true but isn’t the whole story… the whole story involves a cute cartoon pony princess / goddess of the sun who loves cake and has quite a bit of a fanbase, drawing interesting (read: lewd) art of her and writing fanfics… :laughing: I can sympathize, I once missed a plane enjoying a slice of cake (Cakes and Bakes at Latvia Airport, I still love you!), and the less said about fanfics the better… :joy:

Moon: I’ve always loved her, and I have a chosen family member with that last name :blush:

5 Likes

For me the wiccan name should be an actual derivative of your birth name.
birth name Dorthy (no OZ jokes please?!) still looking for the Wiccan and came close to Durga until some research kicked in and it’s a hard NO.

Got married and hoped for a newer fresher name and got stuck with a Palindrome - oh well. LOL

5 Likes