How to pick your witch name

You’re welcome! :hugs:

5 Likes

It has been done! :raised_hands: :blush: I’m afraid usernames can only be one word (or connected words), so I changed it to ‘FireCancer’. If you’d prefer ‘LadyFireCancer’, ‘Lady_FireCancer’ or something else, feel free to let me know!

Blessed be, @LadyFireCancer! May you wear your lovely magickal name with pride :heart:

9 Likes

Not yet, I have my naming ceremony on Sunday. I will do it then!

6 Likes

Thank you very much. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

If you could change it again …(sorry) to LadyFireCancer? :heart: Pretty Please….:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Wishing you a blessed naming ceremony, @aileen! :sparkles::blush:

It has been done, @LadyFireCancer! Love and Light :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

So, I have had my naming ceremony and it was amazing!! What a lovely day we had.

10 Likes

So glad it went well for you @aileen. :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you!!!

6 Likes

what the heck is undomeher? That guy is a little weird

wait! “Undo me (and) her!” Got it!

No, but nice try.

maybe he has a funny accent and it’s “undo me hair”

Actually, it’s pronounced “Un-DOH-meh-hair.” I’m a fan of Lord of the Rings, and this comes from one of Tolkien’s languages. It means ‘twilight master’ - a little pretentious, but my witch name is my goal, what I want to manifest. ‘Sunny mediocre boy’ is not a good goal.

And…undomeher has 3x3 letters…and the way it is written here, the third and seventh letters (auspicious numbers!) have upper stems, making the word very balanced. Balance is another goal of mine and twilight is the balance between day and night, light and dark…

This feels like a good fit to me. Maybe that’s all that matters.

9 Likes

@anon87969570 i think it’s a great fit. I really like it and it fits with what you want. Most importantly you like it.

8 Likes

I chose my name based on deities and mythology that I’m drawn to.

9 Likes

I came by mine while looking up different things to do with my family tree (Ireland, Scotland, UK), Ancestry (Ireland), Celtic paganism, Celtic Deities, & the chaos that has been my life for a little over a year :joy:

10 Likes

Now I what a name

7 Likes

To me it’s a very important thing to choose a name I haven’t even decided what to call myself except I want either fire or sun to be in it since it’s my element being a Leo and I also relate with this element…

9 Likes

I’m an earth sign and I love the ocean but I’m effected by the moon. I would like my name to have Luna in it.

9 Likes

That would be nice… I don’t know what this means but i like the sound of Luna Nera… Its a series on Netflix lol…

8 Likes

@anon87969570 ~ Oh, I am so glad you explained this! I am always trying to pronounce it in my head, and man, did I have it wrong! :rofl: I love your humor and your thought processes, and your unique perspective! Thanks for being you!!

10 Likes

Thanks for saying that! I never thought that others might be struggling with that, so I guess it is well that I clarified. Also thank you, for the kind words!

9 Likes

I use mine as the user name but it’s not my witch name for my goddesses. I’m still working on that one

6 Likes