I am doing something for me for once

I have finally decided that after much meditation and discernment (and consultation with my spirit guide on the topic) that on May 7th I will quit my current outside the home job and focus 100% on my business. My little Etsy shop is starting to gain attention and I feel that I am being led to trust the Universe and make this huge step. I am getting custom orders (got one for a baby yoda coffee syrup cozy that I have to design from scratch) and there isn’t enough time after work to devote to that aspect of my business as most items take a least a week to finish. I will add items daily after that date. I have thousands (literally) of finished items that I want to sell but no time. This is going to truly be a very exciting adventure for me and my hubby.

Blessed be! :tada: :tada:

14 Likes

How exciting @Magdelina, I wish you the best of luck on your new endeavor. :slightly_smiling_face:
Have you shared the link to your Etsy site yet?
Blessed be.

9 Likes

Congratulations! I hope that it works out so well for you both! I haven’t even started my Etsy shop, but I’m excited to do so. I’m so happy that yours has gained so much attention recently! Great work!

8 Likes

How exciting! I know it is such a fantastic feeling when a shop picks up business and starts making more money :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: this is something I hope to do someday as well! Congratulations! :partying_face:

10 Likes

Not yet. I did share the link to my website. I will share my etsy store later today

9 Likes

Go where the spirit guides you. Life is an adventure and meant to be lived to the fullest. Best of luck!
Blessings. Garnet

9 Likes

Wow! That’s so great that you’re going to be working for yourself. You’re so very brave, I wish you the best of luck!

8 Likes

Well done @Magdelina sounds like you are moving along with the direction of the universe nicely, I wish you all the luck in continuing on the upward trajectory!

8 Likes

I wish you prosperity and happiness in your new adventure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You are now your own Boss :star_struck: exciting times ahead :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Congratulations! That is such a giant leap to take! I did take a peek at your website, and I must say, absolutely beautiful craftsmanship. :heart_eyes:

I also dabble in fiber arts (really got into crochet during the pandemic… needed to do something in the car while I waited for my mom at doctor’s appointments) but I’m still not ready to sell online. Are you going to branch out to other selling platforms or is that cost prohibitive?

Working for yourself is amazing and a true test of strength. I am sending positivity your way to help you succeed with your new venture! Enjoy this new phase of life as an entrepreneur. It’s a wild ride, but worth it once you truly commit yourself!

8 Likes

I also have an Etsy store that has different things listed. I have run my own business several different times over the last 30 years so this is not a new new adventure, but I always had my husband’s income to fall back on but since he was only provisionally licensed Marriage and Family therapist, Covid 19 rules in Wyo state that he cannot do Zoom or telehealth video therapy which sucks.

I need to update my coven listing. I do have a FB page that I post my new listings on if anyone wants to like my page.

7 Likes

Good for you! Sending you blessings of prosperity and a creative mind​:butterfly::revolving_hearts: you are going to do amazing things i bet!

7 Likes

Congrats @Magdelina! :partying_face:

What an exciting step forward to take your business to the next level and your work life into your own hands. Enjoy the extra time you’ll have to craft and be creative :sparkles: I’m wishing all the best to you and your business! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I am so happy for you Magdelina! May you soar like an eagle :eagle:!
Your a I inspiration to me and full of so much love :heart:!
Thank you for sharing!
Your friend
Jeannie

7 Likes