I am New Here As Well! ☺

I am new here as well. It will be fun to learn from here as Well

15 Likes

Welcome, @travis4!

Make yourself at home here- if you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to reach out! Your new coven is a friendly one :infinite_roots: :blush:

Blessed be!

10 Likes

Hi @travis4! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m into candle magic and chants.

As Bry said if you have any questions just ask. I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @travis4

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us, Travis, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

11 Likes

Hi & welcome to the forum @travis4! I’m so happy that you have joined us! I am Siofra_Strega, another moderator here at Spells8. I hope you don’t mind that I popped your introduction into it’s own post so you will be able to meet some other members! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m from Cape Cod & another witch here, if you have something you want to share feel free to jump in on any open topic or start your own. As has been said, feel free to ask any questions you may have, everyone here is very friendly & supportive! :hugs:

I look forward to getting to know you! :infinite_roots:

11 Likes

@travis4 Welcome welcome! As you can tell everyone here is AMAZING! They are always incredibly helpful and insightful. I’m Hazel Rae or just Rae :pisces: & I am also fairly new, and all these incredibly beautiful souls & these forums are so encouraging & truly care & continue to be here But check everything out, & remember there’s no such thing as a silly question so make sure to utilize your coven!
Sending Light, Love, & Blessings :candle::white_heart::sparkles::hamsa:
:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::white_heart:
–RAE:pisces::sun_with_face::capricorn::full_moon_with_face::sagittarius:
:new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Thank you so much I feel right at home and I’m glad I found my home

10 Likes

Welcome @travis4! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. There’s lot to learn here and the forum is filled with wonderful people to learn from :slight_smile:

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

9 Likes

Welcome and Merry Meet! My name is Alyssa, and I’m an eclectic witch. Feel free to utilize all the wonderful knowledge here at Spells8. :sun_with_face: Blessed Be :pray::dizzy:

9 Likes

I’m curious, how did you get this emoji?

9 Likes

@Assyla555 it’s the infinite_roots emoji… you would type the colon & then type infinite_roots & another colon. :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

@Susurrus oh ok. Thank you so much! :blush::sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

You’re welcome! We have some pretty unique emojis. If you click on the smiley face on the tool bar there sould be a button on the bottom left of the menu that will bring up the extras for the forum too!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @travis4 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at spells8 :hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I know you’ve already gotten many welcome messages and links, so I’m just jumping on here to say hello and welcome!

10 Likes

Thank you so much. Everyone is very awesome and nice here. I’m glad I found my home.

10 Likes

Welcome home, Travis! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Much love and many blessings :sparkles:

9 Likes

Thank you everyone bless it be, and I can’t wait to meet new friends and new people here to guide me and teach me

8 Likes

Sorry that I’m late to the party @travis4 you will love it here and there are plenty of people to help and are more than happy to do so. I’m thinking that in the time since you posted this you have already learned more than you thought you would in such a small amount of time.
Anyway welcome to the family

8 Likes

Thank you everyone I still have a few questions, but I am sorry I haven’t been here in a while. Things have happened. I’ve had some medical blockage and some stress and block it as well

7 Likes

Hello @travis4,

No need to apologize- life does like to get busy!

I’m sorry to hear about the medical problem and stress. I hope you are doing well and feeling better now :pray: :heart:

Whenever you have a question on your mind, please know that the Q&A is open for you- you are always welcome to ask away! The coven is here and happy to help whenever you’d like to chat :blush:

Blessed be, Travis!

5 Likes