I crafted my first besom

I made my first Besom!!!

I used things from my property:

Oak, white pine, spruce, timothy, rosemary, lavender, and baby’s breath from a bouquet of roses I received.

I have no idea if it will hold together but I used gorilla glue :crossed_fingers:

17 Likes

@marsha do you know the spiritual properties of timothy and baby’s breath?

7 Likes

It’s lovely and light! I love it! Well done!!

8 Likes

Aww, how cute! It looks wonderful!

6 Likes

It’s lovely :heart_eyes: @Phoenix_Rose! Great job! :star_struck:

7 Likes

That is adorable! I have yet to make my first, but I love that you included so many different items from your yard! Job well done! :clap:

8 Likes

I love it so much @Phoenix_Rose :hearts:

Baby’s Breath (The Breath of Innocence) is so Magickal! I found some great information at EluneBlue.com
Innocence, Quiet Power, Protection, Love, Dispels Negativity

Timothy (Grass) gets its common name from Timothy Hanson, a farmer who began to cultivate and promote it in 1720, a few years after its introduction into colonial America in 1711.

Timothy grass pollen allergen is used medicinally to treat hay fever. ~WikiWand

7 Likes

Thank you everyone! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks @marsha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

You did a beautiful job! I love it!

7 Likes

A beautiful besom! :broom: :heart: I think it is extra special that you used plants you grew on your property- I’m sure it will serve you well, @Phoenix_Rose! :blush:

Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

This is so cute! :heart_eyes: I love it because it’s small and because it’s perfect for your practice, crafted directly from things you already had! :clap:

8 Likes

awww!! I love it!! Great job!

7 Likes

It’s beautiful! Great job with this! :star_struck: Love that it was from your property, too.

7 Likes

Thanks! I am going to consecrate it. I don’t do that often but with this I will.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.