I did another thing

12 Likes

Congratulations! It looks beautiful :slight_smile:

10 Likes

This looks awesome @SilverBear
Congratulations on publishing another book beautiful Lady :partying_face: :people_hugging: :heart:

9 Likes

Great job! I’m going to have to check it out! Thank you! :blush:

9 Likes

Lovely! I can’t wait to check it out! The artwork looks stunning!

10 Likes

Look at that- it’s gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

Congrats on your book release, @SilverBear! :partying_face: :heart::open_book:

8 Likes

Congratulations @SilverBear!! :partying_face: :hugs: :people_hugging: :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Congratulations on your book I will see if i can find it and get one . It looks really put together . thank you for sharing @SilverBear :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@SilverBear I just added your book to my amazon cart to get on my check comes in. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@SilverBear The other books you have on Amazon am planning to get as well but i have to get one at a time since I am raising my 2 grand daughters . But I also can’t wait to order them .

8 Likes

Silver Bear,
What a huge accomplishment and it took lots of hard work and dedication! I can’t wait to get your book on Amazon!
I wish you could sighn it that would be nice :+1:
Thank you :blush:
Jeannie

7 Likes

I currently only have two in print :slight_smile: The other two were from my former business and have not updated any of the website information or contact information on them…so they are OLD and out of print. :slight_smile: (The Dalai Nala stuff)

6 Likes

@SilverBear Okay thank you for letting me know so i don’t get the wrong ones . Which 2 are the ones that are new so i get the right ones ?

6 Likes

Dreams desires and intentions and then the latest 1 I just posted. :grinning:

7 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.