I did my FIRST actual altar! 🌙

24 Likes

Wow, it looks neat! Way to go!

8 Likes

Looks great!

9 Likes

Look wonderful @triplemoonlove9091 :pentacle_tarot:

8 Likes

That is a beautiful setup :slight_smile: I especially like how you used the crystals to ring around the candleholders and sphere. And that moon phase picture! very creative

9 Likes

Great job @triplemoonlove9091! So great that you found what works for you, it looks great! I love the moon phases in the frame. :heartpulse:

9 Likes

Your alter looks awesome :sunglasses:

9 Likes

That’s very nice! I love looking at everyone’s alters! I love the little rock garden:)

7 Likes

8 Likes

Your alter looks really good, I remember how mines looks looking back it was so busy! Anyway, I really like your alter and looks peacefull.
Jeannie

6 Likes

I realllly love it. It looks sooo good. I am still struggling with mine. It’s just not what I want, how I want it or something is missing. Idk haha I’ve been trying to figure it out but it doesn’t feel complete. I mean, I am new to all of this but I know I’ll figure out what it is when I need to. Yours looks amazing. Obsessed!:blush:

7 Likes

I love your alter Janae! Ask your spirit guides what is missing maybe they can answer for you. But I think it’s complete! :+1::+1:
Jeannie

6 Likes

Beautiful, @triplemoonlove9091! :sparkles: Congrats on your first altar- it looks amazing! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

It looks really awesome illuminated that way. Great job. If you think there is something missing, it will come to you & then you will know. @Jeannie1 has a great idea of asking for assistance from guides or your deities. They will tell you when it’s time.

6 Likes

Love this!!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.