I feel so happy!

Hi again!

This is my second post so I put it here cause I haven’t even been in all the forum yet cause wonders it’s big :joy::heart: and I am just here to say thank you so much already for the kindness and warmth that has already been offered. I don’t know that I’ve ever felt so good on a website, if that makes sense? :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just have so much gratitude for all the amazing knowledge here, I’ve already read so much I had to put my phone down so I didn’t make my brain hurt haha! I feel like I’m home and I know that sounds over dramatic but girl I AM over dramatic so that’s what I said and I’m keeping it there. :grin:

But really, just every aspect so far has been just lovely and I wanted to let everyone know because I’m that guy so, thank you again from the bottom of my feet to the top of my bed head crown, I cannot express in words how GOOD I feel. It’s pretty neat. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Loveyoubye! :heart:

12 Likes

So glad to hear this, I feel the same way :slight_smile: :heart: but you expressed it beautifully

8 Likes

We’re glad to have you here! It’s the people who make this place special.

7 Likes

Awww @KeriRaeBoyle thank you so much for taking the time to share this beautiful post- I was smiling the whole time I was reading it! :blush::heart:

You are very kind to share the love and gratitude, and it makes me so very happy that you are learning a lot and are enjoying the site. May you continue to find everything you are looking for, and may you continue to enjoy your new home here at Spells8- we are very blessed to have you! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Lots of love and many blessings to you! :sparkles:

6 Likes

I felt the same way @KeriRaeBoyle when I first got here!! Everyone is amazing here and all share special and different gifts that it’s truly a treasure trove of knowledge!
We’re glad you’re here!

Blessed Be

7 Likes

@KeriRaeBoyle thank you for taking the time to express such gratitude & love :heart: It’s like a giant family from all over the world! With so many people to learn from each day!

I understand the making your brain hurt, I did the same thing when I first joined. You have to learn to pace yourself. One thing at a time :joy: so not something I learned the easy way. I took every backroad to that one thing at a time thing. :rofl: I completely understand.

I’m happy that you have been able to explore some of the forum. There are a couple of regular daily/weekly posts that you will see. Merry Meet Mondays are a good place for what is going on for the week within the coven & to talk meet people. Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Mar 7 - 13 :first_quarter_moon: this is the past weeks post so you kind of get a feel for the information in it.

Every Thursday there is a group meditation ritual that you can do any time on your own or there is a scheduled zoom at 12 noon EST that is done the same day.

Every Wednesday there is a challenge started that goes through to Monday & Tuesday badges are given for your entry. The current challenge is :tea: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Tea & Infusions if you would like to try something. They are great learning experiences for what works & what doesn’t for your practice or to learn something new about a topic. It’s a great resource.

I look forward to talking to you soon!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.