I found a treasure, I think..?

I found this in my attic last night when I was clearing the last of the stuff out before handing over the keys. IV no idea what it is, I want to say rose quartz but I’m not sure? It’s quite a cloudy stone, it’s unpolished as well. Is it a rose quartz, another pink type of stone or a stone that has been coloured artificially? Any ideas beautiful people? :heart:

12 Likes

When I first looked at it, I thought Mangano Calcite or Rose Quartz. Mangano Calcite is UV light reactive. I can’t be 100% on what it is though. It’s very pretty! Is there a stone store by you at all? They can look at it & maybe give you an idea. Or @christina4 may have a better idea about what it is too!

8 Likes

Ooh, great find!! It’s rose quartz!! I have worked with many rough pieces in school. It so pretty :star_struck:

8 Likes

Looks just like the rough piece of rose quartz I’ve had since I was a teenager :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@christina4 @Susurrus @IrisW Thank you lovelies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Ive had it in my pocket all day I love its energy :heartpulse: No idea how it even got up there? Dont know if it was before I moved in 11 years ago or if it got there while I lived there? Either way it going to be a constant on my Altar now :heartpulse:

7 Likes

This is my piece which now lives on my altar.

5 Likes

Omg, they do look similar :heart_eyes: Did you buy yours? It’s beautiful I love it :heartpulse:

5 Likes

As I say I’ve had since I was a teenager, possibly longer. I can’t remember whether I bought it or it was bought for me, just know its been with me a long time.

6 Likes

That’s so awesome :heart_eyes: Thank you for sharing it :heartpulse: I kept taking mine out of my pocket and looking at it today, I couldn’t help myself :grinning:

6 Likes

Until I discovered witchcraft mine spent its time being worshipped by four plastic minion toys from McDonald’s :rofl:

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: aw that’s hilarious and awesome all at the same time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Being worshipped like a Queen lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Oh my gosh @IrisW that’s hilarious :joy: I’m sure your Rose Quartz loved the attention :laughing:

Gorgeous stone, @Liisa! :heart: It was waiting for you- I think you were meant to find it right now. May it bring you love, happiness, and warm positivity- it’s a wonderful stone to carry around and keep close! :blush::sparkles: Enjoy your new treasure!

6 Likes

Here’s my favorite piece of any rose quartz that I have:

It has a moonstone on top, but I couldn’t catch it’s flash.

7 Likes

I kinda got it there!! Yesssss, like Napoleon Dynamite haha :rofl: I love that movie!!

5 Likes

Oh my word @christina4 that is gorgeous :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I love this piece @christina4 its really beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:

5 Likes