I found this beauty in my garden

It’s called a Lunaria :grin: and it the seed pods can be used to make moon pendants :full_moon: Lunaria properties and uses :heart:

13 Likes

It’s a very pretty flower! I love the color. Thank you for sharing!

6 Likes

Ooh, they’re so pretty :star_struck:

6 Likes

@Susurrus @christina4 it was the pretty flower that caught my eye while I was out adding my new fairy to the fairy garden IV made under the apple tree :grin: I’m definetly making a moon pendant :heart:

7 Likes

You’ve got to show us :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I will :heart: I need to wait till they turn a silver colour then harvest them under a full moon :full_moon: so excited :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

@Liisa that sounds like it will be an amazing full moon ritual! I agree with @christina4 that you need to show us :star_struck:

7 Likes

What a pretty little flower!

5 Likes

I am happy to have learnt something today, I have never seen or heard of this flower before :thinking: I must say though that its properties and uses are amazing. Thanks for sharing @Liisa :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Lunaria sounds like a perfect flower for Moon Magick- and you’ve got an amazing idea for a harvesting ritual! :heart_eyes: :full_moon: Thanks for sharing about this lovely flower, Liisa- enjoy them! And add me to the list of folks who want to see your moon pendant when it’s ready :grin::heart:

5 Likes

That’s a beautiful flower :sunflower:

5 Likes

@MeganB Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@BryWisteria I’m so excited :star_struck: I spent some time last night sitting next to her and feeling her energy :heartpulse: I’m going to try and find out what crystals or herbs she is associated with and leave her an offering to thank her for choosing my garden as her home :heartpulse:

5 Likes