I had to open a new shop

So I had previously shared my first Etsy shop here and unfortunately I was a silly person and I opened that shop partnering with my person I was dating at the time. I should have known better because it’s not like it’s my first time at the rodeo but you know love makes us too stupid things.

So now that he’s gone, I have finally opened my new shop. I’ve partnered with my mother and have done so for the sole purpose of 25% of the income made from this shop Will be given to my mother as a thank you and a repayment for everything that she’s done for me over the past 40 years. It’s an amazing blessing that I’ve reached a point in my life when I can finally be one of those people who actually takes the opportunity to pay back their parents. Such a gift to be able to do this.

So without any further blah blahs I present to you…

~~Moon Spark Witchery~~
                   release your inner spark

(https://moonsparkwitchery.etsy.com)
12 Likes

I’m so sorry that you had to close your first shop, but I’m happy that you have been able to work with your mom & open a shop with her :hugs:

I went ahead & updated the Coven Member Shops :bouquet: post with your new information :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I’m so sorry you had to close your shop but I am glad that you were able to quickly open a new one! :clap: It looks great! And @Susurrus already got you added to our coven shops list. Perfect!

7 Likes

Sorry to hear you had to close down your other shop but I am happy that you moved forward and opened a new one. I think it is great you are helping out your mother with this one.

6 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about the closing of the other shop, but when one sun sets another rises- congrats on the launch of your brand new shop @Jefeseus! :partying_face: :heart: Wishing you successful sales and a prospering business- so mote it be! :pray::sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.