I hope everyone is well 🙏🏼

Hi all my witchy friends!
I just want to say I have been focusing quite a bit on myself lately, practicing self love and self care. That is why I have been absent for a bit. But I just want to check in and see how all of my witchy friends are doing? I hope all is well in the spells8 community!

17 Likes

@Wandering_free I’m glad to see you back :blush: self love and self care are most important there’s been a lot of spells on here about cleansing baths :bathtub: I recommend you try it one day it’s a good way to practice self love and i good way to cleanse your soul and free your mind. I used a lavender bath bomb the other day followed by rose petals, crystals and candles I feel like candles :purple_spell_candle: really set the mood by creating a beautiful relaxing ambience but you don’t need them. :crystal_ball: :witch_pentacle: :heart_decoration:

14 Likes

Self love and self care very important and always worth the time - good for you, @Wandering_free! :heart:

Beautiful bath, Crystal - I bet it smelled amazing with the rose and lavender! :rose: :gem: :purple_spell_candle:

12 Likes

That looks lovely! I need to start incorporating bath spells into my craft :blue_heart:

9 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you :purple_spell_candle: it was a really wonderful smell after I dropped the lavender bath bomb in it and I felt so renewed after.:blush:

@Wandering_free yeah I definitely think you would enjoy some bath spells I highly recommend incorporating them in your practice it’s a very relaxing way to incorporate self love and banish negativity and you feel so renewed after.:grin:

8 Likes

@Wandering_free I’m so glad you’ve been taking care of yourself! :people_hugging:
I do love a good bath! However, I can’t anymore due to my illness. I have a cleansing ritual I do everytime I shower.
I light rose incense for self-love. I put on some instrumental music.
As I’m showering I say, “I release all energies and emotions that do not serve my highest good. They are washed away, down the drain and returned to the earth to be cleansed.”

Of course you could change the words.
I repeat the phrase over and over. As I’m doing this, I visualize the “yuck” being washed away going down the drain all the way to Earth’s core. Of course you can literally see the water going down the drain. If it helps, I also use my fingers to “help” the yuck down the drain. You can make this as simple as you want. This was one of the first things I did in my practice. I end it by thanking mother earth.

I’m glad to see you! :purple_heart::people_hugging::blush:

5 Likes

I’m doing alright over here - it’s good to hear from you and that you’re doing alright! :heart:

5 Likes