I joined because i am interested in learning about spirtuality etc

HI, my name is christianna wabano. I am totally new to this. But have become very interested in it and would like to learn more about these kinds of things having a open mind to new things etc.

16 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. I practice chaos magic with the help of Norse god of chaos himself Loki. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

11 Likes

Welcome :pray::pray::pray:

12 Likes

Thank you!

11 Likes

Thank you. England wow, beautiful country and i love the accent they have. Would love to one day go there to tour it and learn about its history etc. Thanks for your warm welcoming :pray:

12 Likes

Merry meet and Happy New Year!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

Hi, @christianna! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We have a diversity of magic users here so it’s a great way to learn! And the only thing required really is an open mind so you’re ready to go!

So poke around the forum, ask any questions you want and someone will be there to answer. Have some fun. I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @christianna :wave: I’m Susurrus, a moderator here at Spells8, it’s very nice to meet you!

We have the Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week (Jan 1 - 7) :last_quarter_moon: if you would like to chat & find some happenings around the forum. Otherwise, feel free to jump in on any open topic or start your own if you have any questions or would like to share something with us.

We are all very supportive & love to learn with as well as from each other. :revolving_hearts:

I look forward to speaking with you throughout the forum :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @christianna

It’s nice to meet you, Christianna. I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. This is a great place to learn more, and everyone here is helpful and supportive! Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Welcome to the coven. My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana :magic_wand: I’m into a little bit of everything. If you need anything don’t hesitate to ask.

Blessed be lovely

8 Likes

Hello @christianna and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home! We’re a friendly bunch of people here, and I look forward to seeing you around!

8 Likes

Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

8 Likes

Welcome to our coven may Hecate bless you

So mote it be

8 Likes

Welcome, @christianna! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia. :smile:

If there’s anything you’re curious about and looking for more, don’t hesitate to let us know. We have a lot of studious members who are great at diving into research and digging up wonderful nuggets of wisdom. :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hello @christianna,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I’m happy to say you’ve come to a great place for learning! There is a treasure trove of materials on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum- and they are all at your fingertips! Please feel free to explore around and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. The Coven community is a very friendly and supportive one! :sparkles:

Make yourself at home here- blessed be!

7 Likes

welcome to the witch family!
be blessed!
Have a nice stay and have a nice journey on the paths of magic! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes