I just joined

Hi!!!
My name is Tera! I started following my path a few years ago. I decided to join so I can learn more. I’m a solitary witch in FL. I look forward to learning and meeting everyone here. Merry meet & much love!!!

10 Likes

Your gonna love it here!!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @tera4 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m a moderator here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m happy you’re looking forward to being here and meeting everyone – we’re happy you’re here, too! I’m also a solitary witch that lives in Florida :tada: :partying_face: There’s quite a few of us in the Florida area so I wouldn’t be surprised if someone is in your area!

In any case, I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

5 Likes

A very Warm Welcome @tera4 !!! I hope you enjoy here a lot and learn more and more new magical stuff! Blessed be! :gift_heart:

5 Likes

Hi @tera4! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to start out here on the site, even if you’ve been a witch for a while.

If you have any questions or anything like that just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you better!

4 Likes

Welcome! I live in Alaska. I joined back in August and have never met a more welcoming and warm group of people online in my life. I’m sure you’ll love it here! And there is so much to explore on the forums and the website. So many activities each week, as well.

Enjoy and Blessed Be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pentagram:

5 Likes

Merry meet @tera4,

I hope you don’t mind if I jump on the welcome wagon too- I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum. It is a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

I’m happy to say you’ve come to a very good place for magickal materials and witchy content! :mage: :sparkles: I second what Amethyst suggested about the Courses, they are loaded with wisdom, spells, and guidance. But you’ve already met the best resource of all- your coven is here for you and always happy to help (or just chat)! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything. I hope to talk with you more soon! Blessed be :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome @tera4! I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator within the forum. I have family in FL & a very good friend there too! I currently am living on Cape Cod. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I see a lot of people from FL here during the late Spring/Summer/early autumn. :smiling_face:

You are sure to learn a lot here! Everyone is very friendly & each on their own path. We all are very supportive & love to learn too! So please if you have any questions or anything that you would like to share please feel free to do so! Someone will be along to help you & at least get you pointed in the right direction.

I hope you find the courses & the forum activities helpful! They have helped me a lot as I have gone through my journey to where I am now.

I look forward to getting to know you! :infinite_roots:

4 Likes

@tera4 Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

5 Likes

Merry Meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @tera4

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado.
It’s so nice to meet you and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. I’m sorry I didn’t post sooner, it’s been a really hectic week for me! Welcome to the family, Tera. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.