I Love Goodies

My new shopping adventure turned up some crystals at Busch Gardens and some protection that I will post in the new post on Amulets. I also got a Crescent Moon Intention Bottle for my abundance rituals, I made one already in a jar but they had these for our last ritual in a set and I did not get it in time. I saw they had them seperate from the set and jumped on them before they were gone. I also picked up some crystals to go in the bottle called Natural Magnetite and I got some clear quartz because a lot of things called for it to add in and I did not have any. That is what are in the Sachet bags. I was looking for Howlite found some on Amazon but was waiting to get just one piece, went to Busch Gardens and saw they finally had the shop open by the Lorikeet area that I had never been in. My daughter got to have the birds land on her she was excited. While she was in there with my son I ran back to the Crystal section they had. I asked the girl how much it was and she said you can fill up a bag for $10 and they had the Howlite I needed. I heard it was a protection crystal for which I do not want to mention just yet and grabbed a bag and filled it to the brim, LOL.

6 Likes

Okay, that bottle is so freakinā€™ pretty! :crescent_moon: :heart_eyes: I love it!

5 Likes

Isnā€™t it? you can find them here. Sage GoddessI couldnā€™t wait to pick one up.

5 Likes

Thanks for the link! I will be bookmarking that one for sure :heart:

5 Likes

Your welcome!!

5 Likes

Oh no! Iā€™m sorry to hear it, but Iā€™m glad the replacement arrived quickly! :blush:

Look at that! :heart_eyes: Oh my goodness- thereā€™s a stereotype that witches love all glass bottles, but that bottle in particular is sure to capture any witchā€™s heart. Itā€™s a real beauty! :crescent_moon: :sparkles:

Enjoy your new treasures, Heav3n! :heart:

5 Likes

Wow, did not even know that but I am drawn to bottles lol. Even my spell bottles were picked out by how I felt. Yes I love it so much.

5 Likes

Itā€™s always lovely to have a bond with your magickal tools- I think it enhances the spellwork you do together! :blush: :jar:

May you continue to enjoy your lovely spell bottles! :sparkles:

5 Likes

@Heav3n that intention bottle is amazing. Itā€™s definitely going on my Soon list. Although I probably shouldnā€™t let my husband catch me even thinking about buying anything considering he went on a present spree yesterday. He always brings me a little something any time he goes out and once in a while he does something huge and he out did himself yesterday
Iā€™m still going to take a look though :joy:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.