I Love Goodies

Here is the last new item I had been patiently waiting to come in. It is the Amethyst, Angel Aura and Rainbow Fluorite Wand that I won on a Gem and Mineral show. I follow this site and they do a live Gem and Mineral show where you can bid on items and some of them are marked down. I have joined a few of them and have one tonight, can’t wait. This was my first time bidding on a item and this one called to me it goes on for 3 hours and I was getting tired, I was on my pc and decided to get off and watch from my phone, all of a sudden I seen this beauty and perked up, LOL. I immediately called out to bid on it. The good thing is the site uses a payment plan that I swear by so I did not have to come out of pocket for it up front. I could not help it.

8 Likes

Oh that’s lovely for sure! When I was on FB I used to do the live crystal sales with Courtney from Embodii crystals. I believe she was in TX. They were fun & a lot of interesting pieces that I never would have found elsewhere!

That is a gorgeous wand :star_struck: I’m so happy that you won it! :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

@Susurrus that is awesome and thank you. They also have crystals on there at times it is Sage Goddess. I have mentioned them before. They also do live rituals too and have one coming up this Friday I believe. I had been following them for years but just recently started engaging with them a few months back.

7 Likes

Oh wow, that’s gorgeous looking! Very nice!

7 Likes

Congrats on your big win, @Heav3n- that is quite the prize! :heart_eyes: Maybe it’s just me, but I think it matches beautifully with your nails too :nail_care: :purple_heart: :blush:

May your lovely new wand serve you well- blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst, sorry for the late reply trying to catch up.

7 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you very much. Yes it did match with my nails, LOL.

7 Likes

So I am building off the Goodies post, wanted to share my Witchy ring I picked up and also my nails. I have been doing all the colors that I like and that are associated with the Morrigan, I even put Raven stickers on my nails.

8 Likes

I can’t say which I love more- your nails and the ring are both gorgeous, @Heav3n! :heart_eyes: Is that an amethyst in the ring? It looks so sparkly and pretty :crescent_moon: :purple_heart: :sparkles:

7 Likes

They are fabulous! Nails, ring and wand. Very glamorous . :heart:

8 Likes

@BryWisteria LOL, thank you I know it is a toss up. Yes it is a Amethyst in the ring, of course purple is my favorite color and when I seen it I fell in love.

8 Likes

Thank you so much @tracyS.

8 Likes

Oh, what a beautiful ring! & your nails are lovely too! I love them both! :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: all these items are so amazing! Love all of them!! The wand is gorgeous!!! Your nails are super cool!

Thank you for sharing your pictures!!

7 Likes

Sounds like it was love at first sight! May your beautiful new ring serve you well- enjoy! :purple_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@Heav3n I think you might have more of a shopping problem than I do. And really good taste.

The two of us shopping together would be dangerous. Fun, but dangerous… and expensive

6 Likes

@Nixi just a lil bit, LOL. Yes I think we be dangerous together but hey we might find some neat stuff. I have a few more pieces to share once I catch up on here. It has been a busy few days.

5 Likes

I am playing catch and it seems like I missed some notifications. Thank you so much.

5 Likes

Your welcome and thank you so much.

5 Likes

It was and I already had to replace it, it got stuck on my daughters pants while putting them on she was so upet so was I but Amazon sent a replacement out fast I felt naked, LOL.

4 Likes