I Love Goodies

I wanted to share my new oil warmer for my Altar, it is the one that @Francisco shared on one of his post, I saw it and fell in love and had to have it.

18 Likes

I so love it

9 Likes

Thank you @Nixi.

8 Likes

Oh I really like that one too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m still working on cleaning up my altars before adding to them, but something like that would be a good addition :blush:

9 Likes

LOL, @Susurrus how many altars do you have? Yes I think it is cute and you should get it. I got it on Amazon.

9 Likes

I know it sounds like a lot :laughing: I have my main altar which is the Morrigan’s home on my vanity dresser & then an Ancestor altar on my nightstand where Brighid has Her home. :hugs:

8 Likes

Oh ok I thought you had more then that but that is doable. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

That’s so cute! I wonder if it would work for wax melts. I don’t see why not. LOL! That may have to go on my wish list!

8 Likes

You know what I thought about that as well, may have to try it, LOL. Yes get it.

8 Likes

Oh, it’s beautiful! :heart: I love it!

8 Likes

It’s gorgeous!

7 Likes

Thank you @MeganB.

6 Likes

Thank you @Artemisia.

6 Likes

Hooray for a fun new treasure! It’s a beauty, @Heav3n- may your new oil warmer serve you well! :blush: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

So I am still waiting on one more thing to come in which just shipped out yesterday I am so excited, I have been waiting kind of patiently, LOL.

I finally got my Motherhood Celtic Triquetra Trinity Knot in the mail yesterday. I got it to match my new car color which is blue. Of course I would put it upside down, LOL but I think it looks pretty cool that way and my daughter even agreed with me. I always liked to be different anyways.

8 Likes

Oh that looks very pretty & goes very nicely with your car too! :heart_eyes: Good choice! :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Thank you, I orginally was going to get a purple one when I had my white car but it was only fitting, lol.

6 Likes

Nice! It looks good!

5 Likes

Ohhh looks great- awesome color too! :blue_heart: :triquetra: :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you ladies!

6 Likes