I made a few wands

In an attempt to help my husband with the money aspect of us finding a place I started making witchy items to sell from my fb page I use for my tarot readings. I made a few wands and honestly I’m kinda excited about how they turned out. What do y’all think

18 Likes

Those are so cool! I love the concept of the stones climbing up the wand (the one on the right)!! What’s your FB page?

9 Likes

@Francisco Magnetically Engaged the one in the middle has already sold :grin: I’ve got plenty more that I intend to make and I’m considering doing custom orders as well :woman_shrugging:t3: I had fun making them, though. I have a few different things I make and offer on my page but I these are my newest additions :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Beautiful wands, @phoenix_dawn! :heart_eyes: Congrats on opening up your witchy store/FB page :tada:

I know @MeganB kindly created a List of Coven Member Shops in the forum to promote witchy stores run by Infinite Roots- would you like your page to be listed there as well? :blush:

Wishing you the best of luck with your shop! Blessed be :sparkles:

9 Likes

They’re gorgeous :heart_eyes_cat::revolving_hearts: that’s very creative of you!!! And supportive of your hubby!! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Very nice! Those should sell well!

7 Likes

@BryWisteria that would be amazing to be added to it. The shop hasn’t really taken off but I have managed to a couple of readings as well as sell a few spell jars and the one wand. Hopefully it takes off soon because it would really be a huge help to our family. @MeganB if you wouldn’t mind adding my little shop page to the list I’d be very grateful.

@christina4 thank you. I feel so proud of them that I almost hate to let them go.its a very similar feeling to sending my child off to school for the first time- spending them out into the world to be cared for by strangers lol. I got some super 7 pieces in from Washington today that I’m kinda excited about and I’m pondering on using them to make a wand or perhaps an altar spoon but I don’t know much about super 7 so I need to do some research first. I also got in a couple of gorgeous Chevron amethyst the other day and one of them is practically begging me to go on the tip of a wand :heart_eyes:

My husband has been working so hard to get us into a place of our own and I feel like I should contribute however I can.

@Amethyst thank you. I’m working on some more today and plan to try to call upon the buck Moon to help me boost traffic for my shop. :grin:

8 Likes

Of course! I got you added :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

@MeganB thank you so much!

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

7 Likes

WOW! These are some very beautiful wands! You are very talented! And thanks for sharing the FB page too, just gave it a follow

7 Likes

@robin77 thank you so much I appreciate it! Im my own worst critic usually but I was extremely pleased with how these turned out. Problem is now I can’t think of any new designs for more. I’m stuck using same designs but swapping out charms, beads and crystal types lol oh well. I had fun with them anyway

7 Likes