I need help to find a spell for my situation

Situation: My cousin let me stay in a house which is in her name she has her own place and wasn’t living in the house because it had issues. I moved from where I was to be closer to family. The agreement was I can stay there till I found somewhere to live and I would fix the home up which I have done. I have had to travel and leave the home and have had difficulties getting back and she has broken in and is now taking my stuff and who knows what else. All of mine and my kids belongings well what we had left from packing our lives up for a new start is in that house. I now have nowhere to go. I also had a job at the new location.

*Any advice on spells to help my situation or get me back in the home would be greatly appreciated *

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum tenielle. I’m Ostara from Texas. I’m sorry about the bad situation you are in, it sounds terrible. I can’t think of a spell right off hand, but maybe some of our knowledgeable witches can help. Just know we are here for you, even if you just need to talk. :people_hugging:

11 Likes

@tenielle sorry you are having a tough time - I have a few ideas but you might need your local authorities to step in so you can at least collect your things.

Spell wise

1/Maybe a clearing spell/protection or binding spell with correct intention of course “thout do no harm” remembering law of three ect
2/ but I prefer positivity myself maybe spells to attract new positive cycles/pathway, new home, new belongings and more…

A combination of protection/binding & new beginnings

Hugs wishing you well and a positive soloution to your dilemma xxx

14 Likes

Road opener spell

11 Likes

I am currently trying to get the local authorities but they seem to think it’s a civil matter not police. I am in the process of waiting to talk to legal advisors but that won’t be till Monday next week so maybe have nothing left by then.

9 Likes

And Thankyou for your input I will definitely keep these in mind

9 Likes

Omg sending love that is very difficult :disappointed: sadly
The only thing to do is look at from a perspective of opportunity maybe a clean new fresh start new things new direction but OMG a very sucky situation sending love and light in this troubling time :frowning: hopefully the authorities come through x

9 Likes

Hello @tenielle,

It’s a pleasure to meet you :heart: I’m so sorry for what you’re going through right now with the house. It sounds very stressful.

I’m not a lawyer and wouldn’t know enough to try to offer any mundane legal advice, but it sounds like you are already working to have that angle covered. I hope the legal advisers and police can help you and your children. I’m glad you’re pursuing all options available - it’s a smart thing to do! :pray:

In terms of magickal advice, there are plenty of spells you could cast, depending on how you’d like to move forward. Adding to the suggestions that others have kindly already offered, here are some spells that may be of use to you:

• Sugar Jar Spell for a New Home - could be adjusted to claim back a home that was yours previously or to set sights on new housing
  • Legal Blessings Spell to Win a Court Case - can assist with dealing with the legal system (such as legal advisors/police) in the name of justice
  • Emptiness Reversal - a spell to return something that was lost back to the caster. Can be adjusted to return lost belongings or a lost house back.
  • Good Luck Spells - when going through a tough time, increasing good luck can manifest good things in ways we may not have even considered. This allows the universe to send you good luck where you need it most.

Wishing you all the best, Tenielle - blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hi, @tenielle. I see you got some great advice so far. I don’t think I can help any, I just wanted to welcome you to the group and let you know that I’m sending you good vibes to help you find a home.

7 Likes

I’m very sorry about your situation. I don’t have any magick suggestions but does your community have any type of programs for you to get on a list for housing they may have some shelters. I’ve had to to stay in one before.

Also welcome I’m Devenne from Indiana

Blessed be :magic_wand:

Edit shelter can also help with clothes and typically will feed you and help you find a plan to get on your feet . Much love

7 Likes

@tenielle I’m so sorry you’re going through all this! :people_hugging: I don’t really have anything else to add, but I’m here for you! :blush: And welcome to the coven :infinite_roots: :blush::purple_heart: This is a great place for support and guidance with any aspect of your life! We are a family here and will support you through your journey! I hope that you can get some good legal advice and get this situation resolved! Merry meet! :blush::purple_heart::people_hugging:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @tenielle :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I know you’re struggling right now and I just wanted to pop in and offer my support and energy :people_hugging: You’ve gotten some great advice, too. I hope everything gets better for you soon!

5 Likes