I Need Your Opinion

Has anyone seen anything like this before? I’ve had this for so long, and one of my uncle’s gifted it to me. For me, I think it represents the Sun God. There’s also a smaller one in the back, maybe female.

13 Likes

This is stunning!

8 Likes

Thank you! :hugs:

5 Likes

It seems to represent the sun God & I would say his growth over the year. I don’t know if I’m wording that right. Moving from young to older? Like a transformation?

10 Likes

It looks like a petroglyph but could have come from anywhere in the America’s

4 Likes

I have no idea, maybe Peruvian? Pan flute there in his/it’s hand? It’s stunning to look at though. Hopefully someone can help you out.

6 Likes

Sioux and Ojibway tribes of North American drew petroglyphs of wise men as having rays of light coming from their head.

It might be a recording of the tribes wise man/men?

6 Likes

That would make sense because my uncle was part of the Seneca tribe. He had friends from many tribes, sounds weird I know. But he was a likeable man. Thank you!!! :heart:

6 Likes

I didn’t think of that as a pan flute…duh.

3 Likes

That would make sense!

3 Likes

I’ve been studying your petroglyph, can you make a pic with less shadows? I think, the little man in right lower corner has an ancient morning star on his chest. The morning star was used throughout the Native Americans in North America,

6 Likes

This is beautiful :heart::heart_eyes: I can’t give much info on it but thank you for sharing it :hugs:

5 Likes

Just a guess, the small character right lower corner has a Moring star on his chest which be a nod toward a holy man or shaman. There are so many suggestions: spacemen al Vonnegut, the design on the dress is lovely, but she has bird feet. Let me know if you find out

6 Likes

There’s the one in the corner! Thank you for your research!! It means a lot!!

5 Likes