I think I just found my witch Name

I think I have just had one of those moments and found my witch name I would like to be know as Freya. It feels so peaceful to have found a name at last!

Just wanted to share and make it official.

Blessings xxxx

18 Likes

Congrats on your new witchy name, @Freya! :partying_face: That is so exciting you have connected with your magickal name!

A PM has been sent to your inbox about updating your username to reflect your chosen magickal name :sparkles:

Blessed be!

8 Likes

Congratulations on the new name Freya! That’s wonderful!

7 Likes

Congratulations on finding your name!

8 Likes

Congratulations :clap::sparkler:

8 Likes

Congratulations Freya

9 Likes

Merry meet and congratulations on discovering your name. It’s a nice feeling when you finally discover a name that suits you. Blessed be.

9 Likes

Congratulations on your Witch name!
:first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

7 Likes

Beautiful name <3 Freya is the Norse Goddess I feel the strongest connection to <3 Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Congratulations of finding your Magickal name @Freya! :tada: :smiley: :crystal_ball:

9 Likes

Congratulations @Freya for figuring out your witch name

9 Likes

@Francisco @BryWisteria @praecog29 @MeganB @Limeberry (sorry if I forgot someone) I wasn’t sure where to post this and I didn’t want to make a whole new post for it but I’ve been having trouble changing my name? And I was wondering if any of you beautiful people could do it for me? There’s no rush or anything though just whenever any of you have a minute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Just wanted to change it to Liisa if it’s not already someone’s name here? thank you so much :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

8 Likes

I sent you a private message. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Love the name @Freya ! I work with big cats and one of my favorite tigresses was named Freya :tiger2:

9 Likes

Congrats on finding your witch name, Liisa! :crystal_ball:

9 Likes

That is so awesome. Congratulations Freya!!!

7 Likes

Oh that is wonderful!! Congratulations Freya!

6 Likes