I was so pleased when I "came out" to my friends and family on Facebook

A while ago I came out on Facebook. I told them that I have been practicing the Wiccan religion for about 20 years now. I was very pleased with the responses. All were very supportive. One even said he had this feeling that he knew that even though it was never discussed between us. I consider myself so blessed and fortunate to have family and friends that love me for who I am and not what I am.

16 Likes

You’re very lucky! I’m glad everyone has accepted you!

7 Likes

You are so fortunate to have such loving family and friends. Thank you for sharing such wonderful news. :waxing_crescent_moon: :full_moon: :waning_crescent_moon:

9 Likes

That’s very inspiring @emberlore!! :star_struck:

You are very lucky that your friends and family understand your path! Thanks for sharing with us!

6 Likes

That’s wonderful news! I’m glad you have accepting friends and family. :blush:

5 Likes

That’s so good to hear :heart: I know not everyone is as fortunate, but it makes me happy to hear that you’ve got a great support system surrounding you!

4 Likes

That is wonderful to hear, @emberlore! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It is heartening that there are so many loving and supportive people out there.

I’d love to take this as a sign, like the recently shared articles (Positive pagan article and Interesting article) , that witchcraft is becoming less “taboo” and “mysterious” in the mainstream- as more people learn about different spiritualities, pagan practices are gaining respect! It makes me happy to hear :blush:

4 Likes