I wish I knew that... || New Video

Right back at ya pretty girl.

5 Likes

@Susurrus :fairy: That is definitely a good thing to know. Everyone’s practice will look a bit different if you’re not in a specific tradition!

@Garnet That’s a good point. We wouldn’t be who we are today without everything we’ve already been through.

@Saulamay It’s especially true when you’re starting out, I think. Yes it is good to have differing perspectives but often what happens is we get caught up in reading instead of doing. Then we run the risk of becoming an “armchair witch” who knows a lot in theory but doesn’t do much in practice.

@praecog29 I’m glad you liked the video :heart: I can’t take credit for the video idea but it’s definitely one that’s important. And yes, we don’t need to know it all :laughing: that should have been one of my points!

6 Likes

@MeganB I totally agree with you. I would rather work with the Magick and not just read about it. And if I forget a part I can always refer back to it, and worse case there is always Google.
I hope you are having an amazing day today. Blessed be.

6 Likes

Thank you! I hope you are also having an amazing day!

6 Likes

I’ve changed my morning call to Goddess. I Used to say: “I LOVE MY LIFE!”
Now I say “I LOVE MY LIFE! but I’m not real fond of my knees.” :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

That’s a good change :laughing: and I’m sure many of us here can relate!

5 Likes