Id like yall to meet rayelynne

Id like to introduce everyone to rayelynne grace
Born at 5:55 a.m on December 28 weighing 5lbs 5 oz and 15 inches long
FB_IMG_1640878895249~2

23 Likes

She’s so beautiful and precious :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congrats!! I don’t know if you’re into numerology or not but that’s a lot of 5’s in her birth.

13 Likes

She’s adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congratulations, again! :partying_face:

13 Likes

Goddess, she’s beautiful! Congratulations!!! <3

11 Likes

Awww, little sweetheart. May her days be filled with love and sunshine. :hugs: :two_hearts:

12 Likes

She is rightly ,precious and so is her blessed Mama.
Garnet

11 Likes

Congratulations! She’s adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sending lots of positive and healing vibes y’all’s way! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

12 Likes

Awww! She’s a cutie, that’s for sure! Lots of good vibes being sent your way!

11 Likes

She is absolutely beautiful. She’s perfect.

Welcome to the world most precious Rayelynne. May your life always be filled with so much happiness where all of your hopes and dreams come true.
You have an amazing Mumma bear and always know that you are so very loved.
Congratulations again. You both worked so hard for this beautiful moment.
Sending you both so much love and light.

11 Likes

She is perfect! Congratulations! :baby: :heart:

11 Likes

So adorable!! Beautiful! Congratulations!!!

11 Likes

Congratulations :tada: she is beautiful :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

What a beautiful daughter! Congratulations @phoenix_dawn :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Wow! As others have said, she’s beautiful! Congratulations!

10 Likes

She is perfect :heart_eyes: oh, beautiful baby! 👩‍:baby_bottle::baby_bottle::baby::hatching_chick:Congratulations @phoenix_dawn :partying_face: I’m so happy for you!!!

9 Likes

What a darling! Blessings to both of you and all of your family in the new year!

9 Likes

Congrats, @phoenix_dawn!!! She is absolutely beautiful- you must be so happy!!! :heart: Congrats to both you and to her- I am so happy and excited for you both! :tada::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Shes beautiful. And we share the same day.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.