If you use Instagram

If you use IG to post pictures, use #InfiniteRootsCoven I have already posted a pic using that!

11 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s awesome! Thank you for starting that #, I have IG & FB, I can post to both at the same time! So this will be great. Thank you again!

4 Likes

What an awesome idea! Iā€™m @alice_in_wonderdab_ on Instagram

3 Likes

Great idea and beautiful pictures, Cheryl! I found them on Instagram and Iā€™m following you already.

I donā€™t have a personal account but I post with the spells8 instagram account when I have time!

7 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if ive shared this a bunch or not but Iā€™m @alice_in_wonderdab_ on Instagram and would love any followers please as Iā€™d like to increase my numbers. It helps with gaining opportunities I can actually earn from!
Just let me know if it seems I havenā€™t followed you back as I might not recognize you and as a result might miss it.
:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you. Following the hashtag and now following you too which I hope is OK :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™ve not posted any pictures that are wicca related on my Instagram as yet I donā€™t think. Mostly pics of my dog recently!

4 Likes

I post a lot of pictures of my crafts & my children mostly. Not too much to do with my ā€œcraftā€. So I get that part of it.

4 Likes

Finally braved posting something Wiccan on Insta. My username is blue_haired_biker if anyone wishes to follow and be followed :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Awesome! Iā€™m getting there. I have post a couple of things witchy on mine within the last month, but right now itā€™s mostly the items I make.

3 Likes

Iā€™m @thesweetestblood on IG - would love to have more coven members to share my baby witch stuff with! <3 (I do mostly stories~)

5 Likes

Youā€™re a good one to ask then. Why do you do Stories? Both, why do you do them mostly instead of making a post mostly. And second, why do you do them at all, I.e. what is the benefit of stories?

Sorry if this is a silly question, but I just donā€™t understand the draw of stories or reels. Or the difference between this two for that matter!

3 Likes

I did stories when I was training for my boxing match (for charity, hasnā€™t actually happened yet due to Covid) and saved it as a highlight on my profile. Good way for me to attract attention to what I was doing and save just one place with all the photos and videos Iā€™d posted.

3 Likes

I followed youšŸ˜

3 Likes

So sorry, I just saw this!

I like for posts to showcase more permanent fixtures of my life, like a photo of my cat or a beautiful sunset.

For stories I will post memes, witchy happenings, a song Iā€™m vibin to that day, etc ā€“ One thing about stories too is that IG has an option to autosave stories to an archive automatically.

Also, @IrisW - I saw your new ink, soooo gorgeous!

5 Likes