I'm a Newbie to this forum and want to say hello

Hi folks, my name is Shannon. I joined last night and I want to become a part of the community for the New Year. I’ve been studying since I was 18, which was many moons ago. Unfortunately, I have not been disciplined enough to practice on a steady basis. This is also a resolution for 2024: begin a dedicated spiritual practice that will allow me to help heal people. Thanks for reading my post and I look forward to joining in on discussions with you all in the future. Namaste

17 Likes

Hello and welcome. I’m Tracy from England. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

12 Likes

Welcome :pray::pray:

13 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

Hi, @shannon42! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! We can help you craft a daily practice, no problem. The Daily Devotional is a good place to start.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help. I look forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

Thank you, Amethyst. I look forward to getting to know you as well. Thank you also for advising me to start with the daily devotionals. Have a blessed day and Happy New Year!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @shannon42 :wave: I’m Susurrus a moderator here at Spells8, it’s nice to meet you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love that you have made it a resolution! :hugs: I had started practicing in my teens, then life happened, & I started my way back to it close to 4 years ago & about :thinking: 3 1/2 years found this lovely place! I can honestly say that everyone’s practice changes at least somewhat & sometimes that’s doing only what we are able to each day. I would suggest starting slow to figure out how it will work for you each day & at times it’s okay to have a day where the mundane is where your magic is found. Learning to see & feel magic in the mundane is amazing :dizzy:

I work with 2 deities & my practice is ever evolving. I suppose as with everything, change is inevitable. We absolutely will answer any questions and give you ideas or support with anything that may come up. Feel free to jump in on any open topic or start your own! We all are very supportive and tend to learn with as well as from each other.

I look forward to learning more with you throughout the forum! :infinite_roots:

11 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome and kind words, Susurrus. I’m looking forward to working with you all and delving into some helpful and interesting topics. I finally got around to making my Witch’s broom and hung it over the door. I also started the new year by blowing cinnamon through my door for abundance. Blessed Be!

11 Likes

Welcome to the family. My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana. If you need anything feel free to ask.

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @shannon42

I’m so glad you have joined us, Shannon. I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. I started learning as a teenager. I read everything I could find! Life happened and I was not disciplined either! I’m happy you are here now! Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

11 Likes

Welcome :pray: :pray: :pray:

12 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @shannon42 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Hooray to 2024 being the year of reconnection! You and several others here (myself included) are on the path to reconnection, too. You’re in good company - please, feel free to make yourself at home!

10 Likes

Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: The new year is a great time for new beginnings! :hugs: I’m so glad you chose to start the new year with us! :heart::people_hugging::blush:Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

10 Likes

Hello @shannon42,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

What a beautiful resolution! Congrats to you for setting such a heartfelt goal and also for taking a step toward making that goal come true. I hope you find all the magickal materials you are looking for and more- there is so much wonderful content here, I hope it is helpful for you on your journey! :sparkles:

We’re blessed to have you here, Shannon- please make yourself at home! Blessed be :heart:

9 Likes

@ shannon42
welcome to the witch family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
be blessed!
Have a nice stay and have a nice journey on the paths of magic! :pentagram:

8 Likes

Hi @shannon42 welcome to the forum my names Crystal a Bruja from Va feel free to make yourself at home. :infinite_roots::silver_heart: :triple_moon_goddess:blessed be

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome. It is so nice to have you here and i know you will enjoy your time here on the forum. Also don’t forget to check out the cool classes here they are a banger and excellent if you are needing a refreshment to jog the mind. Hope to see you posts around and feel free to ask questions or even just chat when you want to.
Blessed be :heart: :blush:

8 Likes

@shannon42 welcome home!!!

9 Likes

Welcome! We are so excited to have you! My name’s Ailey. I live in Georgia. I’m so excited to get know you!

9 Likes

Hey & welcome.X

9 Likes