I'm alive, present

and kicking. Sorry I haven’t been on for a long while. My shop suddenly started getting more attention and orders!!! Also been busy downsizing everything. Starting to feel lighter already. I got rid of 90% of my clothes (I had a lot of clothes) my closet looks empty :grimacing: My pregnant oldest daughter had a miscarriage on Sunday :sob: so I have been spending all the rest of my free time with her. My second car threw a rod into the engine so is toast and my main car is getting on in age. The Universe certainly tries your patience. But through all of this I have remained positive and even had the whole week dedicated to my self care.

So if I missed welcoming anyone or congratulating anyone I apologize in advance. " Life moves pretty fast . If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ~~Ferris Bueller

18 Likes

Hey Magdelina!

I’m new but I wanted to comment and say that I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your family is doing alright. <3

6 Likes

I can really relate to this but it is good that you dedicated your week to your self care. Things will definitely get better, I trust that it will. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We are here for you and if there be anything you may need, even if it maybe a bit more time to set things right we just want you to know that we have you. Sending l💓ve and l🕯ght your way.

Be blessed :dizzy:

6 Likes

My heart goes out to you and your family! That’s horrible news!! It’s devastating, I know. But I’ll keep you in my prayers and I’m lighting a candle as we speak.
I’m glad you made it back to find some comforting words from the coven!! And I love the Ferris Bueler quote!!! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

I’m sorry for your family’s loss :heart: I understand your pain, my family have been here before as well :heart: Sending you Love and Light :heart: We are here if you need us :heart:

6 Likes

Hey Magdelina!

I know we didn’t get the chance to know each other yet, I hope in the future we will.
I just wanted to say that I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss, I am glad that you were still able to take some time to practice self care and hope it made you feel better.
I’ll keep you and your family in my prayers too :heart:

7 Likes

Hello! I’m glad your shop is doing well but I’m sorry for your family’s loss. That’s so upsetting. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

5 Likes

Sending power and healing to you and your daughter.
I’d send a spell for you car but the most I’ve ever done is curse them…@!$@%
Keep the faith! Garnet

4 Likes

I’m so sorry that you’re going through these painful moments and struggles. But I truly feel your hope and positivity from your post. I’m sending you and your family, healing, peace and luck.

7 Likes

Welcome back, @Magdelina :heart:

Glad to hear your business and thriving- congrats to you! Sorry to hear about your other issues. Sending a prayer to your eldest daughter and wishing the best for your car. You are absolutely right- the Universe does seem to like to challenge us at times. I hope everything resolves soon!

Thanks for the update, it is always nice to hear from you. Love and Light :sparkling_heart: :candle:

6 Likes

Welcome back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m sorry to hear about all the troubles you’re facing :heart: I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. I hope everything works out for you soon!

6 Likes

Thanks all. My daughter is doing better emotionally and I am making her a grief stone bag to give her some added positive energy. The car is still being a pain in my back side. Spent Monday evening and all day Tuesday getting another flat tire with a big hole in the sidewall (my fault I ran over a big piece of rebar) to the spare which had a cracked rim that was causing it to leak air. All fixed now but I am going to be staying close to home for the rest of the month. My in laws will be here Friday and they are Catholic but I have decided not to hide the altar. If they find out I am a witch so be it! My spirituality is my business.

5 Likes

Glad to hear your daughter is doing better, @Magdelina :heart: And good for you- it’s your own home, you should always be able to be yourself (and proud of it!) in your own personal space :pray:

I hope the visit and the car issues both resolve for the better! Good luck and blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

I’m glad your daughter is doing better. Hopefully your car issues are resolved! Good luck with the in-laws! I’m sending you good vibes for that!

4 Likes

It seems like life handed you a mixed bag recently but a healthy dose of optimism, too. (I :heart: the Ferris Bueller quote, BTW.) Blessings to you and your family. I know the emotional roller coaster of your daughter’s miscarriage isn’t over yet but it sounds like she has a good mama.

Let us know how things go if the in-laws see the altar?

If you would like, I can add you to the energy exchange circle on Saturday. Here was the one from the previous two weeks. It focuses the attention of the coven on specific requests and we’ve seen a lot of good come from it.

3 Likes

Update!!! I got a great job working for the Boys and Girls Club of Carbon County, we are moving to Rawlins, out of the rectory and the shop is still going strong. the daughter we had the miscarriage (she ended up having 3 since then) is 5 months pregnant and doing well. She moved to Ellensburg with a better partner last year. Life is full of surprises. I have 2 new grandchildren, one which I get to spend every day with and she loves her Granny…my heart is full.

I am still lurking. Still practicing and learning. And the in laws did find out but my MIL only said “I don’t know what you are into but it’s your business” which is surprising since she is such a busy body. Gotta dash, my recent ritual is waiting for me. Blessed Be and I miss you all!!!

5 Likes

We miss you too, @Magdelina! Good luck! And congratulations on the job!

5 Likes

Hi @Magdelina
It’s so good to hear from you! I have missed you :hugs: Congrats on the new job! It sounds like things are going well for you and your family! I’m so happy for you.
Love :heart: always

5 Likes

Hello @Magdelina I’m Tracy from England, nice to meet and happy for your happiness. Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Always wonderful to hear from you, Magdelina- glad to hear that things are going well for you and your loved ones! Sounds like you are keeping busy with fun things too. Wishing you all the best (and your ritual too- have fun!) :blush: :heart:

Lots of love and blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes