Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 May 8th

1. Welcome
  2. Why Is This In The Activities Category?
  3. Christina’s Distance Healing Box
  4. Updated Notes (08 May 2021) From Praecog29
  5. Those In Our Circle Over The Next Two Weeks

Welcome

to the next update from the Energy Exchange Circle Wiki 2021 - a wiki combining energy exchange requests made on Spells8.

As members of Infinite Roots we cast a metaphysical circle around the earth, :earth_asia: covering our friends and families in light, love, and healing energy. I have felt this magic first hand as you have thought of me in your rituals. Thank you. :pray:t3:

While the Energy Exchange category is the preferred place to ask and update requests, I’m thankful we all :heart: love and trust :yellow_heart: each other enough to be open about our needs across the site as we discuss other topics. (Links are provided to each request so you can find updates to them as they come in.)

Why Is This In The Activities Category?

For the next two weeks, please keep the following people in our collective consciousness. If you use a deity in your daily meditations :man_kneeling: :woman_kneeling:, magic, etc., please remember your friends from here in your personal practices.

:orange_heart: :orange_heart: If you are on this list, please provide an update, if possible. We have seen some truly remarkable things since these circles started and we want to see more. Even if things have not turned out as you may have hoped, an update will let us know how better to include your request in our practices. Thank you. :orange_heart: :orange_heart:

(I know I may have missed some requests. If I did miss any, feel free to put a request in the Energy Exchange category or as a reply to this thread.)

Christina's Distance Healing Box

Christina4 is providing a Distance healing box :gift: - offering loving energy to people that need it. Thank you, Christina, for your heart for the Infinite Roots family.

An Updated Note (08 May 2021) From Praecog29

1. There have been more than a few triggering threads/posts this week due to the latest Weekly Challenge. (Shadow work can be hard, messy stuff.) If you need to get professional treatment of any kind, don’t hesitate. Seek the advice of medically trained staff first, then reach out to your family and friends at Spells8 for support. Faith, while critically important, is only one element in healing mental and physical ailments. The same goes for physical safety concerns. Law enforcement officials are employed for our protection. Use their services as needed, then reach out for extra peace of mind.

2. I was encouraged by something @sarah30 said in her posts during the group ritual on April 22nd. I think this perfectly summarizes what we do here.

Those In Our Circle Over The Next Two Weeks

1. Her husband needs help with his willpower and he’s doing really well so far.
  2. Help with anxiety and panic attacks. These two situations are creating added stress within her job and home life.
  1. Asking for wisdom as she navigates choices at home. Things are truly rough. She could really use your prayers and positive vibes/thoughts.
  2. Her brother has a pulmonary embolism. (Update family is doing better little bit more as each day passes.)
  3. Positive thoughts and support due to three deaths in their life.
  1. Her son needs continued love and light wrapped around him.
  2. Grandmother passed away during the first week of May.
10 Likes

Thank you for once again including me. My lower legs have healed and I’m out of Unna boots, now I’ve just got to get the ulcer on the upper part of my thigh to heal.

7 Likes

Bless you child!
Thank you mother for answering our prayers.

6 Likes

Thank you for including my family members. They are doing well & sustained the pregnancy. :hugs:

8 Likes

I have light a candle for everyone :candle: :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Aww, thank you hon! That’s sweet of you!

5 Likes

Love and Light to all those overcoming struggles this week- stay strong and look to the horizon, the sun will rise again for you :sun: :pray:

Thanks so much to the wonderful @praecog29 for putting this list together so that those in need stay in our thoughts and in our hearts :heart: And that is a beautiful quote from @sarah30- really nicely put! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Tonight I am placing notice with my company that my last day with them is June 5th. Wednesday we are putting the house up for sale. Within the next month I will need a place to live with my kitten. Any takers? :sweat_smile:

Seriously, though, I need a reset. My dad is willing to take me in for a couple weeks but then I need to go find new work and a new place to live. I want to end up on one of the coasts. With the house sold, the debt paid off, and my mind somewhat clear, I should be able to build that new life. We’ll see what the universe throws my way, but I have been blessed so much in life and I am confident that this will all work out in the end.

Letting all of you know what has been going on so you can keep me in your thoughts. I’m tired of being in a hole and I am taking bold steps to get myself out and be a shining beacon again. Love you guys.

6 Likes

WOW, moving to the coast! That’s a big change. I wish you luck! I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers! :pray: :candle:

6 Likes

It sounds easy in practice, but hitting that “reset” button on your life takes a massive amount of strength and bravery- a huge congrats to you for taking that step, Ben! :raised_hands: :heart:

Selling your house and leaving your job is breaking away from the known- and the unknown can be a terrifying thing! But it is also full of freedom :dove: . You can shape your life however you want it- travel, search around, experiment with different jobs and lifestyles until you find the place and position that feels like home for you.

Proud of you, Ben! Love you too and wishing you all the best :pray::heartpulse:

6 Likes

All my prayers, love and light for all needing it! I will light a candle and pray for positive energy going your way

Blessed be

7 Likes

@praecog29 congratulations and the best of luck, love and light your way. May you find the right spot that calls to you. I think you will know when you feel it, where it will be .

Blessed be

6 Likes

Lisa, so kind. I generally light a taper candle to touch every one, don’t want to burn my house down.

6 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I do just use one candle also, I realise what I wrote sounded like a candle each lol. I carve the Runes that correspond to the energy everyone is asking for :heartpulse:

6 Likes

I wasn’t being fresh, I thought of the amount of people we are trying to help and with a hundred of any kind of candles, I not only would burn my house down, but it would spread to the forest (10 miles away). It’s like the old Irish saying, if it weren’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck at all!
th

5 Likes

Oh no I didn’t think you were being fresh at all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, I also realised at that moment how many candles it sounded like :joy: Had a picture of me trying me find a place to light them all safely :heartpulse:

5 Likes

I’ve been undoing OK myself this week. My back is still playing up but that’s been on and off for 20 years so I’m used to it. I did have a really dizzy spell on Monday but realised my antidepressants and antihistamines were likely interacting and making me dopey. I’ve stopped the antihistamines and I’ll cope with the hay-fever.
My mood has been better which is good.

This afternoon though something bad happened. I met my husband off the train from work and we went for a drink at the pub next door to the station. A short while later one of the fast trains went through then a shortly after there were lots of sirens from police cars and ambulances. Seems someone jumped in front of the train from the railway bridge. So my prayers are with their family and the train driver, and them of course hoping they’ve found peace wherever they are that they didn’t have in this life.

6 Likes

Oh no that’s horrible :pensive: My thoughts are with the family and train driver as well and are you ok after it? :heartpulse:

Is it your nose or eyes that suffer the worst with hayfever? I get it as well and antihistamines don’t work for me so I use eye drops for my eyes and local honey to help with my itchy nose :heartpulse:

4 Likes

So sad, I’ll light a candle, thanks Iris. I keep trying to call you Isis, I don’t know why, maybe its because She was the goddess of motherhood, medicine, marriage, fertility, and magic. Ring any bells?
th

3 Likes

I’m a little shaken honestly. Horrible thing to happen…

Nose and eyes. I tend to get it right through grass season so until September. But I’ll cope and I’ll look at some herbal remedies instead :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes