Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 May 8th

I hope you are okay as well. My thoughts & prayers to the family & train operator. I also hope they have found peace where they are now.

I have trouble with the antihistamines making me feel the same way. I stay away from them as well. Especially with the medication changes I’ve had recently.

I understand the back thing, I have dealt with back issues for years as well & there are good days & then the bad days. I try to take them in stride, but sometimes it’s harder to do that than other times.

5 Likes

We are here if you need us :heartpulse:

5 Likes

found this online: How To Make Herbal Tea For Allergies + Recipes | Hello Glow

Herbal Tea for Allergies

Lucky for you allergy-sufferers, there are some natural remedies that can help alleviate some of the suffering. This herbal tea blends for allergies can help keep symptoms at bay.

Prep Time5 mins

Cook Time5 mins

Total Time10 mins

Course: Drinks

Cuisine: Tea

Keyword: remedy

Servings: 1 person

Author: Lindsey Johnson

Cost: $2

Equipment

• Glass jar with lid or other airtight container

• Tea kettle

Ingredients

All-Purpose Allergy Blend

• 1 part rooibos
  • 1 part peppermint tea
  • 1 part nettle tea
  • 1 part yerba mate
  • 1 part lemon balm tea

Antihistamine Tea

• 1 bag stinging nettle tea
  • 1 bag peppermint tea
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger you can use grated fresh ginger, too

Instructions

• Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container.

• Use about 1 heaping teaspoon per 8 ounces hot water.

• Let steep for about 5 minutes, then add honey or lemon, if desired.

Notes

Make sure water doesn’t exceed 212°F, which is the boiling point at sea level, otherwise it can lessen the effectiveness of the tea.

Inhaling (nasal) salt water will help clean and clear your sinuses. But the teas sound promising

5 Likes

Ive bookmarked this one :heart_eyes: Thank you @Garnet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That’s awful! Are you okay?

As you said, I hope whoever it was has found peace now. I’ll try to keep him in mind for tonight’s prayers. :candle:

4 Likes

I request to be left on the list again, the infection in my lower right leg is trying to come back today. Good thing I go to the doctor on Monday. I also have a pressure ulcer in a … delicate area and would like to heal that up before I have problems with it.

Thank you to everyone on the list for the good vibes you send, I know it helps! Blessed be!

6 Likes

Good morning, sending you healing energy & light this weekend. I hope they start to resolve themselves quickly for you! :heart:

5 Likes

Oh no! Sores of any kind hurt, but on you bum or pookie?
Baaaaaaad. Ouch!

4 Likes

This topic is being closed. The next Energy Exchange Circle will be opened shortly. :slight_smile:

6 Likes