I'm back with a new altar piece

Hello everyone. Many blessings to all of you. I’ve been MIA while doing some shadow work and relocating once again. I think I’m finally settling in to a much better place in life. Be that as it may in my travels and adventures I lost quite a bit of my tools and altar pieces I did however recently acquire a gorgeous selenite athame (which I don’t have a picture of yet) and I colored a picture for Gaia and I’ll be framing it this week to place on my altar. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::earth_africa:

All in all life is good. Ive moved into a house I love, found a job that I absolutely love going to, my legal things are almost completely straightened out and even my love life is falling into place. I’m going to start trying to be much more active here on the forum very soon.
Sending lots of love and positive energy to everyone and merry meet to those of you I’ve not yet “met”.

17 Likes

Hi! I thought that was your profile pic I saw! We’ve missed you, but so happy that you’ve found your footing & things are starting fall into place for you! :heart:

I think its kind of like starting fresh for you. Kind of like from the foundation up! That can be very exciting & sometimes I’m like, wipe the slate clean, how do I practice & want that reflected.

I wouldn’t necessarily say you lost them, but it’s more of a chance to rebuild!

I look forward to seeing you around a bit more! Take your time, you know we’re here whenever you’re ready to pop in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Welcome back sweet, we’ve missed you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
We’re happy to hear that life has been good for you, and your Gaia is just gorgeous :blush: :heartpulse:

10 Likes

@phoenix_dawn
Hey Phoenix, welcome home!
How was your shadow work? It can be illuminating or a complete nightmare.
I love you and send you courage.
Garnet

9 Likes

It was quite daunting to say the least but I came out on a healthier side so that’s great all in all @Garnet

11 Likes

I remember shadow work… it was daunting, a nightmare, & enlightening. Of course it happened in stages but the other side is a great place for me now.

I am happier you made it through & are on the healthier side now :people_hugging:

10 Likes

I never stopped shadow work, I came out from the dark night of the soul but still there are always shadows lurking around, and being a curious soul I want to bring some light to them, even if it means facing the discomfort that comes with it :black_heart: Balancing it with enough self-care is vitally important though, as I’m sure you both know :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I’m so glad to see you back and doing better! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hello, hello! So glad to see you! And with such a pretty picture too! I’m glad things are going better for you!

8 Likes

Welcome back, @phoenix_dawn- it’s so good to hear from you! And even better to hear you are doing well with everything. Congrats to you on your exciting fresh start- you truly are a phoenix, strong enough to rise again no matter what life throws at you :fire::sparkles::blush:

Gorgeous picture- I really like the colors you choose, especially for her dress and wings. She looks amazing :dove::two_hearts:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Your picture is beautiful! Sending you good vibes to continue to receive good things :heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.