Im Brianna johnson!

Hello im brianna from Virginia been practicing for a while now. Im pretty excited to be here tho!!

9 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 Brianna! :wave: Nice to meet you!

5 Likes

Welcome @brianna13! It’s nice to meet you! I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod & have been practicing over 2 years after quite the hiatus when life just got well… busy & confusing for a bit. I’m also one of the moderators in the forum along with @MeganB. :hugs:

I hope you enjoy your time here & feel free to jump in on any topic or start your own! We love to learn new things. Also, if you have any questions, please ask & someone will be right along to help you out and get you pointed in the right direction :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome home :infinite_roots: @brianna13

It’s nice to meet you, Brianna, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. There’s a lot of information here so if you have any questions, just ask! I am so glad your path has led you here, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Hi @brianna13! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What’s your favorite type of magic? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. We’re into so many different kinds of magic here, I’m sure you’ll fit in! I look forward to chatting more with you!

5 Likes

Wellcome @brianna13! It’s wonderful to have you here! I’m Ailey. I live in Georgia and have been here for almost a year. It’s such an amazing place! I can’t wait to get to know you and see you around the forum!

6 Likes

Merry meet @brianna13,

Wishing you a warm welcome! I’m Bry- another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Electic Witch with a love for travel. It is pleasure to meet you! :blush:

As you may be able to tell already, we are a very friendly group- please feel free to make yourself at home! If you have any questions, magickal knowledge to share, or just want to chat, you are free to do so- the coven is here for you :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome! I hope you enjoy being here. It has been great for me so far.

5 Likes

Welcome friend! :sunflower:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.