I'm Dragondancer

Hi there, I’m new here and have been a practicing Solitary Witch for about 50 years now. I am currently living in Pueblo, Colorado. I go by Dragondancer and am always interested in learning new things.

19 Likes

Merry meet Dragondancer @DragonDancer,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

That is an absolutely gorgeous name! :dragon_face: :dancer: Would you like to set it as your username here in the forum? It is easy to make the change, I will leave the instructions here for you:

How to Change Your Name and Username on Spells8

If you have any questions or trouble making the switch, feel free to let me (or another Mod) know- we are here and always happy to help! :heart::handshake:

Make yourself at home, Dragondancer- I hope to chat with you more soon!

Blessed Be :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hi Dragondancer! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great of you to join us! It’s great when a seasoned witch joins. If you have any questions please just ask and someone will pop up to help you.

I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Welcome, @DragonDancer! :sparkles:

I love the name you go by! :dragon:

I’m Ashley, a solitary witch from Wisconsin and also a fan of learning new things. I’m eclectic in my practice because I like to try just about everything!

However, I’m much newer to my practice, so I look forward to learning from you and getting to know you in the forums! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @DragonDancer :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Since you go by DragonDancer, is it safe to assume you work with dragons or enjoy dragon magic? That’s an interesting subject to explore, though I haven’t done much myself. I’d love to hear how you came about your witchy name!

7 Likes

Welcome! I absolutely LOVE Dragondancer :slight_smile: Honestly, anything that can spitfire is amazing in my book :wink: … I hope to get to know you while we both learn new things!

7 Likes

Hello and welcome! I absolutely adore your name! :dragon_face::dragon: there is a lot to learn here. It is awesome that you are s seasoned witch so I’m sure we can learn a lot from you as well!

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @DragonDancer

It’s nice to meet you, Sandra, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. When I saw :eyes: where you lived, Dragondancer :dragon: “currently living in Pueblo, Colorado” I was quite surprised! Guess where I live? Sometimes it can be such a small world! :earth_americas: I hope we can chat more soon.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

That’s wonderful that you’re so close! I would love to chat more!

8 Likes

Hi Bry, I tried to change my username to Dragondancer but I think my account is over 14 days old. Can you help? And thanks for the compliment on my witch name :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi there! :wave: I got to it before Bry did – enjoy your new username! :hearts: I think it’s just right for you!

5 Likes

Welcome @DragonDancer! I’m sure we’ll be learning some new things from you!

I’m a solitary witch in Chicago and I know you will love the community here in the Infinite Roots Coven.

6 Likes

I see the wonderful Megan came to your rescue- enjoy your new username, @DragonDancer! May you wear it with pride :heart::dragon_face: :sparkles::blush:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.