I'm new here. I'm from Texas!

I’m new here. Still trying to understand how this works lol. I’m from McAllen Texas, my mom takes me to witch gathering and told me I was an old soul

10 Likes

What if I have a private discussion, their is no option for private messages?

7 Likes

There is an option for private messages between members :blush:

If you click someone’s username it should give you the option to message them. It will look like this if you’re on desktop.

Just click “Message” and you can send a message!

Otherwise, hello and welcome to the forum! We’re happy to have you here! :heart:

7 Likes

Welcome, @sheree3 I have been told that I am an old soul also. I am from Cape Cod, but I lived in TX twice in my life at different stages. Once when I was very young I lived in Dallas from 4 years old to 5 years old. Then when I was a bit older, I lived there from 18 to 19 in Austin, TX.

I’m happy you found your way & thank you @MeganB for helping out with the private messaging part.

When you have a chance the courses are a great place to start & feel free to ask any questions you may have within the forum. Someone will be able to help you get pointed in the right direction or have an answer for you.

You can also search the forum for any topics of interest or questions that you may have.

I look forward to learning with you! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Welcome! My son lives in McAllen. It’s a small world!

6 Likes

Welcome! My name is Amaris and I’m in Houston at the moment. I’m an eclectic pagan green witch. This forum is full of information but if you don’t find what you agree looking for, don’t hesitate to ask in the Q&A section!

6 Likes

Hi @sheree3! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I myself am an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. If you don’t know for sure yet, don’t worry, we’ll help you narrow it down!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Welcome, @sheree3! I look forward to getting to know you and your old soul! :smile:

7 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @sheree3

I’m Marsha an eclectic green solitary witch from colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us, if you have any questions just ask.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy:

6 Likes

@sheree3
Welcome. This is a lovely site, but sometimes a little confusing. Let me give you some suggestions, to start off.
This is my 7 part beginner plan (There’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1 st the search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2 nd Don’t shy away from Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3 rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written.
4 th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5 th RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6 th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions, but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7 th Here’s the fun part, sit back, get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.

Blessed be and don’t be shy
Garnet

8 Likes

Hello @sheree3, I am Jan, a Green Witch from Connecticut. I was born in Ft.Worth, TX and grew up in the Texoma area and lived in Dallas for many years after that before moving to Florida for many years then to CT for the last 6! Welcome to the coven, and even though I’ve practiced for the better part of my life, many of us including me are fairly new here and enjoying the learning and sharing very much - so we look forward to continuing on our journey and getting to know you!

8 Likes

@annette86
Welcome to Spells8. This is a site full of information and wonderful people.
Sometimes (well usually) new sites can be confusing so I have a beginners list.

This is my 7 part beginner plan (There’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1 st the search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2 nd Don’t shy away from Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3 rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written.
4 th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5 th RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6 th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions, but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7 th Here’s the fun part, sit back, get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.

Thanks for joining us.
Blessed be
Garnet

8 Likes

I have to say @Garnet, your 7 part plan for beginners is really a good one! I don’t think there’s anything to add except, that there is no rush. Everyone learns at their own speed so make sure that you understand what you are working with & if it’s an interest, spend some time learning about it. Of course, feel free to share what you find, there may be someone else that is inquiring or learning about the same topics!

8 Likes

Merry meet @sheree3 :blush:

That is so cool that you can go to witch gatherings with your mother- what a fun activity to do together! :sparkles:

Please make yourself at home here in the forum and don’t hesitate to reach out with a new post in the Q&A Category if you have any questions. Your friendly coven is here and happy to help :infinite_roots:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.