I'm New Here, Nice to Meet You

I, too am fairly new to Wicca and Witchcraft. I’ve been reading a ton, i’m trying to remember to make Moon water every month.

14 Likes

@chantel3 Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

10 Likes

@chantel3 Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I’m a chaos witch. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @chantel3

It’s nice to meet you, Chantel, my name is Marsha, and I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

Merry meet @chantel3 !

I’m Kat and live in North Carolina. I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

@chantel3 welcome to the coven. I’m Devenne a witch from Indiana

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

@ anna @ chantel3
welcome to the witch family!
it’s nice to be with us!

11 Likes

Welcome to the coven I John

11 Likes

Welcome, @chantel3! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I also forget to make moon water often… I keep getting distracted by just admiring the moon, instead of doing something like that with it. :laughing:

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :black_heart:

11 Likes

Welcome, @chantel3!

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum- just stopping by to say it’s a pleasure to meet you! It sounds like you’ve been reading and learning a lot. Good for you! I hope you continue to thrive in your studies and find everything you need on your journey of learning :books: :blush:

Make yourself at home here :heart:

Blessed be!

10 Likes

Welcome :wave: @chantel3, I’m Susurrus another moderator here at Spells8. It’s so nice to meet you :handshake: :blush:

Everyone here is amazing & it’s a lovely :heart_eyes: place to learn about so many things. Please ask any questions you may have on an open topic or starting your own. Someone will be along to get you pointed in the right direction :hugs:

Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: & I look forward to learning more with you :blush: :infinite_roots:

10 Likes