Incense Holder!

You guys! I found an incense holder that’s cheap, holds all sizes of stick incense and doesn’t let the ashes fall out!

I usually put a kleenex under my incense holder to keep the ashes from going everywhere and now I don’t have to. Just thought I’d let y’all know.

9 Likes

You found the holy grail of incense holders! OMG! thank you @Amethyst you have literally saved my altar.
I keep turfing everything off, dusting off my altar cloth, putting everything back on again. You are the bestest!

5 Likes

Hey that’s so neat! Thanks so much! :pray::revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

I would put tissues under my incense and it still would float off or something. I really like this one, so far it’s working!

You’re welcome, love!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

5 Likes

You’re welcome!

5 Likes

I may have to put this on my list, it also can hold 2 sticks at a time! I’ve never seen that before either.

I’ll be making some incense this week. I have some for the Morrigan to make & for my dual Wielding entry this week. :hugs:

4 Likes

Thanks! Going in my cart as we speak! :grin:

3 Likes

My other holder would hold two but the ashes just went all over the place, so far this is working great for me!

I hope it works as well for you as it did for me!

4 Likes

Wow- from the pictures it looks like you can burn up to two sticks at a time! :heart_eyes: I know most people would probably burn two of the same sticks, but I can’t help but get excited about mixing scents to find new combos :joy:

What a great find, @Amethyst- thanks for sharing! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

OOH, I bet cloves and pine would make it smell all sorts of holidayish! What a good idea!!

3 Likes