Inspiring Quotes for the Myers Briggs Type

This is where I get my daily inspirational quotes from.

8 Likes

Oh wow thank you for sharing! I’m not even sure which Myers-Briggs Type I am :joy: but I thoroughly enjoy the quotes that you share. I hope you are having a great day! :heart:

6 Likes

For anyone interested in finding their Myser-Briggs Type I know you can take the test for free at 16Personalities.

[Pic from Medium]

When I last took the test years ago I got INFJ (Advocate), but it can change over time so it may be time to take the test again sometime! :grin:

I clicked the link to check the quotes for types, but unfortunately it looks like the site is blocked in the EU :sweat_smile: But I’m able to see the quotes you so kindly share everyday in the forum- so thanks Christina! :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you Christina and Bryanna!

5 Likes

You’re welcome :grin::hibiscus:

5 Likes

I just tried to share my results but I ended up deleting the and I have to start over!!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: But, it said I’m an advocate.

5 Likes

Thanks @christina4 & @BryWisteria :heart: I did mine a few years ago but I don’t think it’s changed on the whole…

4 Likes

That’s awesome @Christina4, @praecog29, and @Abs53! Looks like we have a lot of “Diplomats” (the green category of personality types) here in the forum :grin::+1: :green_heart:

4 Likes

I got Advocate - INFJT, it was mediator INFJ the last time I took it.

4 Likes

That makes us three Advocates @Christina4 and @Susurrus- kind of like the Three Muskateers! :laughing: And it seems like Advocate is a good personality type to have :blush::green_heart: Although all 16 seem to have their unique strengths and weaknesses- they’re all neat in their own ways!

4 Likes

Yes, the three musketeers!!! “All for one and one for all”.

4 Likes