Intention In Magic

Something we say a lot within our online coven is the way we do the spells and the tools we use don’t matter as much as the intentions behind the spells. New witches can struggle with that, especially if they come from a more mainstream religion. The Green Witch posted a video on June 23rd about Intention and I thought it would be good to share it here.

18 Likes

This was a good dive into intent! I like how she breaks it down into 3 different channels. I often have difficulty writing intentions but I totally connected with her explanation of visualization and feeling. Thanks for sharing it with us!

9 Likes

I love Anne! Watching her journey has been encouraging to say the least :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks for posting this. Being new it is really helpful :slight_smile:
Blessed be!!!

6 Likes

Thank you for this informative video @praecog29

6 Likes

I absolutely love the videos the Green Witch makes- she has such a gentle and encouraging way of breaking things down and explaining things :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is a great video in particular- thanks so much for sharing! :heart:

5 Likes

This is great!!! I love the Green Witch!! :broom:
Thank you @praecog29 :relaxed::blue_heart::sparkles:

4 Likes

I really like this video, thank you for sharing. A lot of times people say “intention is everything” without really defining what they mean by intent or intention. Most times when people say this, they just mean “you need to know what you want or intend”, and that is when intention isn’t everything. I hope that makes sense :laughing: This was a great description of intention and putting energy behind spellwork :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. I love to find new you tubers to learn from. :wind_face::cyclone::sparkles:

6 Likes

Hey @jackie1 :wave: how’ve you been? I agree with what you said, I like to find new channels on YouTube as well!!
Blessed be :sparkles: :pray::sparkles:

4 Likes