Interesting article about coffee ☕

12 Likes

Thank you for this :heartpulse: I don’t drink coffee because the taste is too strong for me. I do have an organic coffee bean face scrub though :grin: I can incorporate a little more magic into the morning routine now :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Thank you @cheryl64 for that read, it was really beneficial to me, definitely learned something new about coffee, will have something I can add to my spell work.

6 Likes

Thank you, @cheryl64. Outside of :candle: magic, :coffee: magic seems to offer the best results in my personal life.

5 Likes

Thank you for this.

I love coffee, try to stick to drinking it in the mornings these days, but that first cup in the morning is just…ahh. Never thought to go deeper and meditate over my coffee but I shall try it tomorrow.

7 Likes

I know exactly what you mean by that first cup of the morning… Bliss!

7 Likes

Thank you for this, I love my coffee!

5 Likes

You’re welcome, I love my morning coffee too! First words after my first sip… mother’s milk! Bliss :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Morning cup is glorious and my evening cup just sets everything from the day. Lol.

5 Likes

Lovely article, @cheryl64- thanks for sharing it! :blush:

A little coffee or tea always adds an extra sip of magick to the day! :coffee: Although I’m more of a tea drinker myself and thus do more tea magick, it is true that Tasseography (tea leaf readings) can be just as easily be done with coffee grinds.

The Tea Meditations and Weekly Group Rituals can all be done with coffee as well! So many wonderful magickal uses for a very popular drink :yum:

Thanks again, Cheryl! :heart:

3 Likes

I have said the coffee consecration when I make my first cup & have used the counterclockwise stirring to ward off negative energies. I had never thought of some other items that were listed. Thank you for sharing @cheryl64

@Liisa I have a coffee face scrub too!

I love coffee in the morning & I like to collect the coffee mugs & some tea mugs for when I drink tea in the evening or before bed.

5 Likes

You’re welcome. I have said the coffee consecration myself for a long time as well. I do love and need my morning coffee, without it I simply don’t function. Blessed be.

4 Likes

You’re welcome! I too prefer tea during the day and evening. But I must have my morning coffee :coffee:.

5 Likes

If I don’t drink at least a pot of coffee daily I’m of no use to anyone or anything.
Other than stirring rituals and what not I also use both fresh unground and ground beans in my spells.
Finally I have a coffee pot and bean grinder dedicated not to coffee whatsoever but to use as magickal tools. The coffee pot brews my washes and potions and the grinder turns everything into a fine dust which is excellent for powdered intents and is so much easier to get it that fine than with my mortar and pestle.

4 Likes

Also yes! Reading the grounds is another tool I’ve employed but I find I’m more of a scryer less of a leaf reader.

4 Likes

I have an organic coffee bean body scrub :joy:

5 Likes

Ooh I so do agree!! I need a morning coffee :coffee:

5 Likes