Interesting candle wax

So I have never seen candle wax do this. I don’t think it is a sign or anything, but I love how it formed on the side of the candle.

If you happen to notice that it is a sign, please don’t be afraid to let me know.

6 Likes

Just wanted to mention that I took it off the candle and it looks like a mermaid tail.

Does anyone else see the resemblance?

6 Likes

Something similar happened to a blue candle I burned back in February. Mine curled a lot, resembling a wave. :ocean:

EDIT: Yeah, it does look a mermaid or a fish’s tail.

6 Likes

I have been collecting interesting melted candle wax.

5 Likes

I used to use candles in bottles to let the wax drip down the sides of the bottle. I just layered colors over them, I thought they were beautiful :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Whoa, that is really cool @flowing! :candle: :star_struck:

I’ve never had it happened to me before, but my best guess would be that it was caused by the candle being at a slight tilt- the wax begins to dribble off and then cools, and as more wax flows slightly downwards, it might have pushed the previously hardened wax down further- at a slight angle away from the candle due to the tilt. Again, just a guess- someone who specializes in reading candle flames may have magickally-relevant advice for you! :pray:

As for the final result, I can definitely see the mermaid tail! :mermaid: I don’t know what kind of candle spell you were working, but I can’t see anything negative about a mermaid tail appearing. I would personally read it as a sign of beauty, magick, fantasy, the element water, adventure, and letting out your inner song/dreams :notes: :heart:

Thanks for sharing your candle, Flowing- it is really cool to see! :sparkles:

2 Likes

No spells, that is why I really didn’t think the wax had any meaning. These were for meditation. The candle is actually pretty old-like over 10years. I think I am just starting to see the art and beauty in the ordinary

3 Likes

Ah, that makes sense! :+1: Apologies for jumping ahead with it haha.

That’s amazing, Flowing- a really valuable skill to learn! I think being able to see more art and beauty in the world really helps to boost happiness levels. Good for you! :blush::heart:

3 Likes

Don’t be sorry :blush:, I don’t think there actually has to be a spell for the wax to have meaning. I actually love your interpretation

3 Likes

Awww, I’m glad you liked it, Flowing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you and blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.