Internet problems

Guys my Internet is out and may be for a bit. We were hit by lightning last night. I have power but no phone, cabel, or internet. I’m running out of data on my phone. So I’ll be around just not as much. Wish me luck. LOL. I’ll need it!

11 Likes

@Amethyst I’m happy you’re safe but that stinks about your internet. We’ll be here when you get back! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Good luck! :heart: I’m glad you’re safe but that’s gotta suck!

5 Likes

Oh goodness, good luck! It’s frustrating for sure, I’m glad you have at least power though. Stay safe & we will see you soon. Hopefully they can have it repaired quickly for you & the other tenants.

4 Likes

Thanks, everyone! It’s still a mess. I hope it’s back up soon. I think our building got hit by the lightning. My tv in the bedroom is out and the building’s elevator got hit. It’s out and will be for a while. I’m glad I live on the first floor!

They’re not giving updates on when the internet will be back either. Which sucks. Hopefully it will be soon.

Miss you all!

5 Likes

Please continue to stay safe. We miss you also, but will be here when you are able to again :smiling_face:

I hope your leg is doing well & that maybe some progress was made toward a resolution.

3 Likes

We love way out in the country on the same road as a state park. E have satellite internet and it stinks. I feel good pain… frequently!

4 Likes

I’m staying safe as I can. Hopefully they will get it done soon. Thanks, love.

4 Likes

I’m not used to being without tv ang internet. I’m going nuts! Lol :joy:

4 Likes

Oh my goodness, that is scary! I’m so glad you and the building are safe :pray::heart: Being without internet is really tough though- goodness, I hope they get it back up and running for you asap! C’mon internet!!! :raised_hands: :sparkles::computer:

Sending lots of good luck your way- hang in there, Amethyst!!! :people_hugging: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks, love! Being without the internet is not working out for me. LOL.

3 Likes

I completely understand- I think it takes not having internet for a while to realize just how much of our daily lives depends on it! :scream_cat:

Any luck yet @Amethyst? Have they got it back up and running yet for you? :pray::computer:

4 Likes

Not yet. If it’s going to be much longer, I wish they would be able to tell us something. Thanks, Bry.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.