Intro to 7 Chakras

This is a very brief video on chakras – and only one interpretation of them.
Reference to the chakras in symbols and in textual descriptions can be found in diverse cultures worldwide.

The theory of the subtle body and its energy centers called cakras (or padmas (lotuses), ādhāras, lakṣyas (focal points), etc.) comes from the tradition of Tantric Yoga, which flourished from 600-1300 CE, and is still alive today.

In Hinduism and Buddhism, chakras are focal points of energy, or prana, in the body. The exact number and location depends on the tradition a person follows…and there are many!

13 Likes

Oh, thank you @SilverBear! I also added it to the Chakra Information :rainbow: post! Great video & introduction! :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

Oh wow @SilverBear this is sooo beautiful! It is sooo good that you posted recently, I really wanted to tell you I freaking love you and your channel!!! Gosh, I am soo extreme some times! :sweat_smile: But I just can’t help it, I felt an immense wave, no a tsunami of love and warmth for you my dear, when I watched your shorts and videos. Again, lack of expression in my words…what is wrong with me? :joy: Maybe I am seeming a lil crazy or stupid? :rofl: But trust me, I have said the same to @MeganB , and I hope she doesn’t think I am crazy! :joy: On a serious note, I feel immense love for you two just because maybe I see your shining souls…so full of warmth and understanding and love. Anyways, don’t think that I am pleasing you, god no! :sob: Just stay the way you are and stay happy! :blush: :hugs:
Blessed be the queen of witch bottles! :wink: :jar: (I too, love to hoard glass jars, LOL!)

10 Likes

Awwww thank you!!! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Love youu hon! :hugs: :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

A really beautiful video @SilverBear, visually and otherwise! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Lifts up my little tantrika heart, and makes me want to do my part to keep the tradition alive :smiling_face: :revolving_hearts:

And sweet @Solasta_Amore, please keep shining that love and being you, and never let anyone tell you there’s something wrong with it or you… whoever does that is just complaining about the sun shining right into their darkness adjusted eyes and hearts :hugs: :sparkling_heart: :sun:

8 Likes

Did I tell you, how much I admire you? I sometimes feel you are my sun shining right in the midst of my dark and tough times! :face_holding_back_tears: :cry: :people_hugging: :sparkling_heart:
Love you my honey…:sun: :sparkles:

5 Likes

And I admire you my dear @Solasta_Amore :hugs: :sparkling_heart: I see in you the spark that I lost long ago and found again, the sheer audacity to embody love and its authentic expression loud and clear in a world that’s so hell bent on ego, separation, roles, me me me and more more more… anything that I can do to amplify that love in your heart and that smile on your face I will do, just ask :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :face_holding_back_tears: :pink_heart: :kissing_heart: :sparkles:

5 Likes

You, there for me, is exactly what I need from you. You are an angel Celestia! :face_holding_back_tears: :hugs: :kissing_heart: :angel:t2: Pleease always know how much I looove you love! :heartbeat: :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Awwwww~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’ll be more than happy to keep being here for you and giving you my love Solasta sweet :hugs: :pink_heart: Feels like the most natural thing for me, like for a river to keep flowing :smiling_face: :ocean:

5 Likes