Introducing my self

Hello from Ohio here. Don’t have a witchy name yet but friends call me kishya😅 I have always had a pull toward the witch world but never understood it. I stressed questioning such energy and a fellow witch told me it was because I had an inner witch waiting to get out. So I did some research and here I am.

10 Likes

Merry meet @Damsel,

Congrats on embracing your inner witch- you are now at the start of your very exciting journey into magick! :mage: :sparkles:

Have you been finding everything that you have been searching for? There are many aspects of magick that a witch may pursue- a good place to get an introduction and begin is through the Courses.

There is also a witchy challenge held here in the forum- each week we focus on a different theme/aspect of magick. Feel free to keep an eye on the Activities Category- this week’s challenge will be launching soon and you are warmly invited to join in! :blush:

Blessed be, Kishya!

8 Likes

Hi @Damsel! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’re so glad you’re here to let your inner witch out! A great way to do that is by starting out with the Courses that @BryWisteria mentioned.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

8 Likes

Hello and welcome :infinite_roots: @Damsel I am Marsha from Colorado. My witchy name is ‘The Other Marsha’ or at least that’s what I’m using! Not sure that counts but I like it for now. Take your time, I am sure you will find the perfect name :heart: I am so glad you have joined us, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.
Blessed Be :triquetra:

6 Likes

Same to you the other Marsha blessed it be

6 Likes

@Damsel Welcome! So good to meet you! This is a great place to start learning about things. Everyone is so friendly and helpful with any type of question!

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @Damsel I am Debra and I’m from BC Canada. I am glad that you have joined us here at Spells8 :infinite_roots: , it will be nice to get to know you better.

6 Likes

Same to you both jellystar and Deborah2 nice to meet you both.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Damsel I’m happy that you have made your way here! I am Siofra an eclectic witch in the forum. I hope the stress has lifted now that you have decided to follow your path. Everyone’s path is unique & everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your unique path. Feel free to ask any questions or share any information you may have.

I look forward to talking to you throughout the forum! :hugs:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.