Introducing Myself Hi!

Hi! I’m Vanna and I’m from Logan,West Virginia. I’ve been really interested in Wicca. I just never figured out how to start practicing it. So I figured by looking more into it and then I found spells8. Plus been reading a lot of different beginner books. Hope you’ve had a great day today to.

11 Likes

Hello and welcome home @vanna

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you Vanna and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. I recommend starting with the Courses. If you have any questions just ask, Q&A There are lots of friendly and helpful people here to help. We are here for you.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hi Vanna, I’m Mysterie from Ohio …so glad you found Spells8. It is an amazing place to learn and grow your craft!! …so… what are you reading?

8 Likes

I’ve been reading The Spell Book for New Witches by Ambrosia Hawthorn and Wicca little book of spells by Lisa Chamberlain

9 Likes

Welcome! If you’re looking for a “starter” book of shadows, I think The Eclectic Witch’s Book of Shadows by Deborah Blake is really great for beginners.

8 Likes

Hi Vanna! My name is Tracy, and my Witch name is Medea. You will be so glad you joined Spells 8. I sure am. For me, this is home, and I am Blessed with a wonderful family here. Never feel lost or don’t understand something, everyone is so very helpful.
I am looking forward to learning with you.

Blessed Be,
Medea

6 Likes

Hi @vanna! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second going through the courses, they are a big help! You might also want to check out the Daily Devotional and the Lunar Moon Spell for the day. They’re a great place to start crafting a daily practice.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

I am so glad you posted that. I have been trying to find a good book as I am an Eclectic Witch.

Medea

8 Likes

Welcome @vanna! I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod & one of the moderators in the forum.

I noticed that you are reading or interested in beginner frieny books. We have a couple of topics that may be of interest:

Keep an eye out for the mext book club too & feel free to join! :hugs:

I look forward to learning with you :dizzy:

6 Likes

Merry meet @vanna!

Please don’t mind me jumping on the welcome wagon too- it is a pleasure to meet you! :blush: I can see others have shared some great resources and tips for you, so I just want to echo that you are free to reach out here anytime you have questions (or simply want to chat with fellow magick-lovers!)

Please make yourself at home here and no need to be shy- your coven is a very friendly one! :infinite_roots:

Lots of love and blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.